SA-MP on Steam

Okay. Here's the deal.

I want to remember kind of old times and play SA-MP again, but apparently I can't. When I install it, SA-MP just show me some random errors. So, as a normal guy - I went to ******. As I understood, I need to downgrade my GTA to play this on Steam. When I did that, everything seemed fine until SA-MP started to crash. Problem is, that most of the tutorials on Internet is 2010 or older.

Maybe by any chance some of you know new and most important WORKING tutorials how to play SA-MP on Steam?

Would be very helpful.

Thank you and have a nice day.

If you follow the tutorials correctly, it shouldn't matter how old they are. They still apply just as much today as they did back then. I don't want to be rude about it but those tutorials especially the ones on how to downgrade your GTA should definitely work since I myself have to do it.

Well there is different kind of tutorials. One just give you a download link and others help you downgrade. Most of those have answers year ago with messages like "Its not working". I don't know what kind of tutorial you used, but would be appreciated if you drop me one, who worked for you.

Running SA-MP using admin. rights should do that

You can't play SA-MP using GTA SA on Steam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALiScripter
Посмотреть сообщение
Running SA-MP using admin. rights should do that
The most noobish thing i saw today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
You can't play SA-MP using GTA SA on Steam.
Well i do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainles5
Посмотреть сообщение
Well i do
http://forums.steampowered.com/forum...16&postcount=5

And for those people that like to have mods, it's a big no-no.

You can purchase the game here: https://www.amazon.com/Grand-Theft-A.../dp/B008FPV4N4

Download gta_sa.exe v1.0 US and copy it to steamdir/steamapps/common/gta sa

GTA doesn't use VAC, so don't worry about bans or something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spmn
Посмотреть сообщение
Download gta_sa.exe v1.0 US and copy it to steamdir/steamapps/common/gta sa

GTA doesn't use VAC, so don't worry about bans or something else.
Are you sure you can do that and even mod it? I've heard people say stuff about it and that's why they don't buy it on Steam.