Why SA-MP is so addictive?

Title says everything..

Because we are stupid

Because iv been playing it & scripting for so long now i dont know when to quit.
Plus.. Its the community i stick around for. Still talk to people on IRC i first met nearly 10 years ago.

I wouldn't say that, I guess people just stick around because of other people.

god wants us to suffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
god wants us to suffer
omg calgon still alive :O

@Mado: That was what I was thinking aswell. Nederland for the win tho.
Instant memories of the IT Crowd as well, which I haven't seen in quite a big time.
Anyway, the reason why SA-MP is so addictive is because god hates us all.

Funny how I haven't played SAMP for almost 2 years. I recently gave it a go and it's quite funny although my "main" server is getting a bit boring. I enjoyed shooting people in a light RP server lately but that's about it.

Another thing is that I have a shitload of ideas for a unique SAMP gamemode, both in terms of features as an approach to do it but I lack time, motivation and decent people to do it. #HardLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinja
Посмотреть сообщение
Because we are stupid
Speak for yourself :>

Basically because there is endless things to do in the game :b

I find more interest in people who I'm playing with than the game itself

There is endless stuff, yes. But it is near to impossible to do that "endless" stuff.

I don't know, I been playing SA-MP for over 4 years but shit is always the same here, I don't really know where to quit, this is becoming boring to me. I'm tired of this cancerous hispanic community.

It's beginning to look toxic 2 me.

Maybe I ain't right? I love roleplaying but it is becoming too closed, I can't find an appropiate RP server where the roleplay quality is quite nice and there's a shitload of users. I swear.

Yeah, RP is what seems addictive, not SA-MP.

Lot of history with SA-MP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeedBong
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe I ain't right? I love roleplaying but it is becoming too closed, I can't find an appropiate RP server where the roleplay quality is quite nice and there's a shitload of users. I swear.

Yeah, RP is what seems addictive, not SA-MP.
Sorry to tell ya, but not every body likes RP. In fact I despise it. RP is definitely not what makes SA-MP addictive.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
There is endless stuff, yes. But it is near to impossible to do that "endless" stuff.
Impossible? Nope. Not everything you want to do is possible, but there is an endless amount of other things that are possible.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't know, I been playing SA-MP for over 4 years but shit is always the same here, I don't really know where to quit, this is becoming boring to me. I'm tired of this cancerous hispanic community.
Hispanic? Nope. The majority of SA-MP's IG community is Russian. Next after Russian is English. SA-MP's major language is English.

Quote:

I love roleplaying but it is becoming too closed, I can't find an appropiate RP server where the roleplay quality is quite nice and there's a shitload of users. I swear.

Roleplay is becoming too generic, it's as if everyone is doing the same exact thing on every single server. Even if you had a completely unique and diverse script the roleplay would possibly be the exact same thing, i just find it bizarre that there's so many different things you would be able to bring into roleplay from real life and only a very small portion of it is actually being roleplayed. Quite a shame really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sani
Посмотреть сообщение
Roleplay is becoming too generic, it's as if everyone is doing the same exact thing on every single server. Even if you had a completely unique and diverse script the roleplay would possibly be the exact same thing, i just find it bizarre that there's so many different things you would be able to bring into roleplay from real life and only a very small portion of it is actually being roleplayed. Quite a shame really.
Why don't you make that thought a reality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
Why don't you make that thought a reality?
Time management and responsibilities.

- It's an open world game
- It's free
- It works on bad pc's/laptops
- You can play it with your friend(s)
- You can learn many things (programming, managing, other languages..etc)

Thats about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithCooper
Посмотреть сообщение
- It's an open world game

- It works on bad pc's/laptops.
One of the reason why I playing this game..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwarde
Посмотреть сообщение
@Mado: That was what I was thinking aswell. Nederland for the win tho.
Instant memories of the IT Crowd as well, which I haven't seen in quite a big time.
Anyway, the reason why SA-MP is so addictive is because god hates us all.
lol welcome back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mado
Посмотреть сообщение
Funny how I haven't played SAMP for almost 2 years. I recently gave it a go and it's quite funny although my "main" server is getting a bit boring. I enjoyed shooting people in a light RP server lately but that's about it.

Another thing is that I have a shitload of ideas for a unique SAMP gamemode, both in terms of features as an approach to do it but I lack time, motivation and decent people to do it. #HardLife
ya i haven't actually played it in years, and when i do all i wanna do is shoot people on rp servers. haven't done any scripting in years too.