big problem with map editor!

hey,i'm using the map editor,and it was working fine on my old laptop
when i bought a new one,and...!
the problem is:When i click on a object to select it,it select another one!
WTF what is this?
any help pls and thanks

I think,You must change something with the mouse properties ? like double mouse mark,etc.... try to make
the mouse normal as much as you can.

Mmm. Not working,also my old laptop was windows 7,my new is window 8.1

Well sorry for this but,I have face'd problems with windows 8.0 on my brother laptop...it bugs all video games screens,Some how this way of the new windows is bugging the screen ( like what you said in the map editor ) for now,I think you should map from the win 7 laptop.

Lol i paid 700$ for this laptop :/ i don't bought another one now!
Also,yeah i can't shoot in samp cuz the touchpad is naked! I use mouse

Yes ,same problem in my brother laptop ... I was sure that,It is problem with the new windows-way , by the way,try to change to older version of windows ( win 7 ultimate ) or give them back their laptop so sorry for that...But i'm sure it is something to do with the windows.

They will don't accept
I will wait until someone answer
Thanks

Could you provide some more information? Where exactly did you install the map editor and did you try to reinstall it?

I have same problem, and old PC working good, when i'm bought new laptop with windows 10 i have this problem too, help us..

Never had this problem with W10.. Does this software utilize DirectX 9 or something?

Edit: What the?? This thread was bumped by previous reply. Why do you all bump one year old threads

Do not reply to this..