Screen problem

Hello guys, I have problem with my laptop HP Pavilion G6 2003sm, when I start SAMP or other games. Game FPS is good but screen is lagging too much, also frames are cutted like when you take scissors and cut the paper, that`s my problem, I tried to record that problem but video tape is looking good, like nothing happend same with screen shot. Does anyone have any solution for this problem?

That is called screen tearing when you turn off Vsync (and is normal).

When Vertical sync is off, the graphicscard will not wait for the frame to be fully viewed on the display. So the graphicscard goes nuts and outputs ex. 120fps on a 60Hz LCD and does not wait for the display to fully view the previous frame. Thats why you see this

The solution is to activate vsync that capps your fps with monitor refresh rate. Ex. Monitor is 60Hz, you get Max 60fps. But another problem with vsync is that you can experience Input-lag with mouse and keyboard

Example below

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainles5
Посмотреть сообщение
That is called screen tearing when you turn off Vsync (and is normal).

When Vertical sync is off, the graphicscard will not wait for the frame to be fully viewed on the display. So the graphicscard goes nuts and outputs ex. 120fps on a 60Hz LCD and does not wait for the display to fully view the previous frame. Thats why you see this

The solution is to activate vsync that capps your fps with monitor refresh rate. Ex. Monitor is 60Hz, you get Max 60fps. But another problem with vsync is that you can experience Input-lag with mouse and keyboard

Example below
Ahaaa thank you, but is there any other fix for this problem, I mean other then turning on vsync?

Capping your fps to your refresh rate. (Probably 60)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamester
Посмотреть сообщение
Capping your fps to your refresh rate. (Probably 60)
Thats what vsync do. But if he want fixed fps at 58 to prevent Input-lag, dxtory can do this

Aha I must try both so I will see which is better

Also I found a problem, SAMP or GTA SA don`t have vsync option, so what should I do now? Download Dxtory from:
http://exkode.com/dxtory-downloads-en.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanady
Посмотреть сообщение
Also I found a problem, SAMP or GTA SA don`t have vsync option, so what should I do now? Download Dxtory from:
http://exkode.com/dxtory-downloads-en.html
Wut? Im 100% sure that gta sa have something like Vertical-sync /lock framerate in display option

SAMP has frame rate lock 60 fps or something