Is it possible to track your location of give a virus through skype?

Well, is it?

Nope, unless if you have a GPS transmitter in your PC. Or allowing installation from unknown sources on a Android device that allows a virus to track your location with GPS.

With IP? Nope.. Not so accurate as GPS

Maybe if you got a GPS module built in your computer. Else the best thing you can do is IP-geolocation, which is between 10 and 100 miles exact. And you dont even need a virus for that, skype broadcasts the IPs itself in certain situations.
****** can track you address using your wlan data in certain areas (they mapped them with their street view cars), but I dont think theres a public API for that.

Sorry but I have to ask this...
Are you afraid of someone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry but I have to ask this...
Are you afraid of someone?
A guy (Which I do not know) added me on skype. I just wanted to take precautions.

I removed and deleted the chats.

Well you got your answers above.
I can tell you that lots of guys threatened me through skype, but none of them managed to deliver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnZ
Посмотреть сообщение
A guy (Which I do not know) added me on skype. I just wanted to take precautions.

I removed and deleted the chats.
No need to worry. Though, you shouldnt have deleted the chats. You should rather haven taken them to the police and report him for threatening, blackmailing, or whatever he did. Unless normal people, authorities got ways to find the real address of certain skype users. MS probably logs everything, allowing the police to request the IP of the user at the given time, and get the real address of that IP from the ISP. In case the guy comes from the same country, depending on what he wrote he (or his parents/the internet connection owner) will at least get a letter from the police stating that someone filed a lawsuit against him, and that he might be called to the local office soon to record his statement. There probably wont be anything more than that, but thats usually enough to scare the shit out of kids.

I've been threatened a lot on SA-MP. I had a server where i un-adm a player for "Repeatly adm abuse" in 2008.
After a few minutes he contacted me on MSN and got my last name, address where i live, phone number etc.
I wonder how he did that.. I havent registered any personal informations in my mail-address or in forums.

So he threatened me to kill me in next week and so on.. But did never happend.

Also one thing about getting IP's from others on Skype, if i'm right, that's not possible anymore. Every connection/packet goes first to the Microsoft server and from there it will be delivered to other devices, it's not peer-to-peer anymore since a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBank3
Посмотреть сообщение
Also one thing about getting IP's from others on Skype, if i'm right, that's not possible anymore. Every connection/packet goes first to the Microsoft server and from there it will be delivered to other devices, it's not peer-to-peer anymore since a while.
Only if it's a live: skype name, If it's a grandfathered account you still can, I recently did it to confirm someone's identity

Simply use a paid "Skype Resolver" (Free ones are not accurate)
And after you get the ip,use any ip tracker to see the location