Getting player need?

hello everyone i wanted to ask you a system like i have join the server and my name is Alex and my ID is 0 i want to make a system if i lock a vehicle and other players when try to steal my vehicle they should get a message with my name like This vehicle is locked by Alex(0) you cant enter it and when i unlock my vehicle and when any other named player lock it then it should say his name and his id that is locked by bla bla bla i don't know how should i store player names and how to update them on every lock and how to show them so please explain me plz ?

any one?

When the player leaves, car will still be locked on his name? Or be free?

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=370677

Really it's not hard to search for some things...

You can set the message to be displayed when OnPlayerEnterVehicle is called. When a person /locks a car you can tell them that it is locked by a player.

You could do a LockedBy[MAX_VEHICLES] array, which could store the ID of the player who last locked it, But by using MAX_VEHICLES though, you won't be using the array efficiently, and there will be excess empty cells.

You could use a LastLockedCar[MAX_PLAYERS], which could store the ID of the vehicle they had last locked, and being that it's 500 Vs the 2000 vehicles, it'll be lighter.

Then you'd just need a for loop to check each player, if the vehicle that the person who tried entering the car, is locked, reporting who it is that has "ownership" over the car.

could you explain me more plzz.?