Database

Hi, I was wondering what is the most popular, safe, updated and reliable and maintained plugin for MySQL.
I was also wondering what is the best server for MySQL to host on my PC.
And I have 0% knowledge in data security, do I need that knowledge in order to make a safe register/login system and avoid being hacked and as a result my players passwords being stolen?

i too, i cannot change to update interior house in the mysql database

Anyone? It's kinda urgent and I need to know what programs and plugins I should use

BlueG's + madinat0r's MySQL plugin

I don't know about the best host...

You need SQL knowledge to write queries and of course a bit encoding/hashing knowledge to have safe passwords, you cannot just store passwords without hash these days. Plus it's 10% chances your database is going to be hacked in case of SAMP but that doesn't mean you can compromise security, just saying no need to be super secure if it takes efforts and economy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammix
Посмотреть сообщение
BlueG's + madinat0r's MySQL plugin

I don't know about the best host...

You need SQL knowledge to write queries and of course a bit encoding/hashing knowledge to have safe passwords, you cannot just store passwords without hash these days. Plus it's 10% chances your database is going to be hacked in case of SAMP but that doesn't mean you can compromise security, just saying no need to be super secure if it takes efforts and economy.
Thank you, would this be hard to learn?
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=56564 Is this the one you were referring to? Do I need something else or is it the only required plugin? And also, on the thread title, what does [REL] stand for?

"REL" means it's a release.
About it being easy, everyone learns at their own pace and in their own way. Try it out for yourself.

The plugin isn't what you learn, it's SQL. SQL is a language.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleverCastard
Посмотреть сообщение
"REL" means it's a release.
About it being easy, everyone learns at their own pace and in their own way. Try it out for yourself.
Thanks
But the one that I linked is the one I need, right? Do I need anything else other than the one I linked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtayJ
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks
But the one that I linked is the one I need, right? Do I need anything else other than the one I linked?
Not for MySQL, but there are others plugins that you will need to use in order to enhance your script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleverCastard
Посмотреть сообщение
Not for MySQL, but there are others plugins that you will need to use in order to enhance your script.
Like?

@EtayJ: Yes that's the plugin i was talking about.