Some Questions

as i saw on last days that many versions like (0.3e-0.3c-0.3x) getting much players than 0.3.7 but 0.3.7 version is more better than earlier versions but its not always full of players and more peaple was playing on more servers without any good gamemode(grandlarc) and many other peaple saying that peaple searching for that servers on hosted tab but i know much servers isn't on hosted tab but its always above 80/100 and more then itsn't the reason and other peaple saying that servers staff members offering free levels then they are joining but i know more servers with the same amount of players but they aren't offering free levels/ranks and many other peaple saying that any server with active staff getting much players but i know more servers getting the same amount but thier staff is 2/24 active.

then on your opinion what is the real reason And how to resolve this issue ??

Lagshot is just crap, 0.3.7.

Firstly, no idea what you just typed, secondly, of course the latest version is the best, the only reason those servers with older versions have players is because they have a community, no matter what version they use, they'll have the same amount of players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
Lagshot is just crap, 0.3.7.
i have no idea what do you mean with lagshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onfroi
Посмотреть сообщение
Firstly, no idea what you just typed, secondly, of course the latest version is the best, the only reason those servers with older versions have players is because they have a community, no matter what version they use, they'll have the same amount of players.
yes latest sa-mp version is the best but community, there is more communities on samp but its empty

The latest updates are better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorono
Посмотреть сообщение
i have no idea what do you mean with lagshot
So you asked this question without even testing the old versions first?

I just assume that people still play on lag shot versions because they don't like skinhit, they are used to the old gameplay or because people trying to be admins just ban them where ever they join for aimbot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
So you asked this question without even testing the old versions first?

I just assume that people still play on lag shot versions because they don't like skinhit, they are used to the old gameplay or because people trying to be admins just ban them where ever they join for aimbot.
i have played on more version before but i never hear anything about this lagshot before xD