Editing samp client and server?

Hi guys,
Just wanted to know if it is possible to edit samp client to make your server own client and if it is possible to edit server client also to show a different version of the server? Because if i could have my own server client i could create the new objects myself and add them then just post the client for download. If it is possible can you guys tell me what language it uses? C++?

I think it's not possible since there is no open souce download I guess...

Yes but you do have the client. I mean cant we edit it? If we could there would be no limit of functions.

I actually don't know. If you can find the open source it is possible. But I think there ain't.

You're not allowed to reverse engineer the binaries, but you can already distribute your own mods through custom.img and custom.ide. The client is written in Delphi, the server in C++.

Is it possible to create objects then and publish them on a server forum so people have to download it?

You won't be able to handle it with all players

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunZsmd
Посмотреть сообщение
Is it possible to create objects then and publish them on a server forum so people have to download it?
It is

But what happens to people that dont have the .img? Will they crash? Because i would like them to really crash xd. And if so, what .img should i edit?
Because i have a roleplay server and it is in red county. So all i wanted was to make houses without the need to teleport to an int and windows visible to the inside

You want to do like MTA?

I want to edit some buildings from red county. Thats all.

bump