How much would it costs to get these ?

How much it costs to get these things and where ?
- Hosted tab that allows you to get to the hosted list.
- Nice forums.
- Nice hosting server.
All of that much would it costs ?

Hosted tab is around $15-$20 per month
Server with 100 player slots will be around $5 - $10 a year
Website with a .com domain will be around $10 a year

So around $25 - $30 a month for everything.

Edit: Sources:

https://www.crazydomains.com
http://hostskool.com/samp.html
http://www.hostedtab.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeR
View Post
Hosted tab is around $15-$20 per month
Website with a .com domain will be around $10 a year

So around $25 - $30 a month for everything.

Edit: Sources:

https://www.crazydomains.com
http://hostskool.com/samp.html
http://www.hostedtab.com/
I don't think anybody would get hosted tab in less than 20$ (game-mp account owners maybe can). Also there is GoDaddy, it gives domain for the first year for around 2-3$.

They need to clarify the game-mp message saying that the hosted tab is full, and that no-one can onsell...

It's pretty clear that some people have a setup that does onsell it, and it's pretty dodgy to have all these sites up, accepting payments, when they aren't affiliated with sa-mp or game-mp.

Main reason I wouldn't be getting the hosted tab is because of all the conflicting statements and the over-all "cheap" side sites that simply look like they were setup within an hour, due to the fact people ask here all the time, and seem to be lying in wait to rip everyone off.

#BringBackOfficialTab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapersky™
View Post
I don't think anybody would get hosted tab in less than 20$ (game-mp account owners maybe can). Also there is GoDaddy, it gives domain for the first year for around 2-3$.
1and1 has a .com deal for 1 dollar, new customers only though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPhantom
View Post
1and1 has a .com deal for 1 dollar, new customers only though.
Oh yea, that too.

I don't know how to correctly describe this feeling, but it is interesting to see that a site like hostedtab.com can apparently resell listings infinitely through a stupid loophole in the rules; "you transfer a part of your server ownership to us". That is stupid. You know it, they know it. Yet this practice is allowed to continue and they rake in a net profit of 9 euros per listing, considering game-mp sells them directly (for those fortunate ones with an account, anyway) for 15 euros.

I've expressed my discontent with the way the hosted tab functions nowadays multiple times and I've made suggestions on how to improve it, but nothing's being done. The hosted tab is getting more crowded than ever, despite registrations being closed at game-mp itself. I am in favor of raising the price, linearly or exponentially, for each additional listing that is placed on an account. Smaller servers that actually need the exposure are pushed to the side by big (Russian) communities that can put ten of their servers on the list.

This message will probably be deleted because criticism on the hosted tab is apparently not allowed.

The tabs should just be fixed, and we should have the official tab back. Official being not a pay-for-listing, but more a showcase of the most UNIQUE scripts, and actual groundbreaking servers, rather than the average "RP" server that usually only has people who are treating it solely as an RPG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
View Post
The tabs should just be fixed, and we should have the official tab back. Official being not a pay-for-listing, but more a showcase of the most UNIQUE scripts, and actual groundbreaking servers, rather than the average "RP" server that usually only has people who are treating it solely as an RPG.
We all know that's not going to happen.

And Vince is right, I got banned because of a similar thread.

But anyway, we're ducked:
(d) You may not make defamatory remarks about the service providers, administrators or
developers of the SA-MP software or servers.

So sad.

OT: Around $35-$37 the first month and $23-$25 a month onwards.

Well, see, when you say about it being broken that's a little different to saying that they're running with the cash, and they're choosing not to fix them.

more then your whole entire life

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, see, when you say about it being broken that's a little different to saying that they're running with the cash, and they're choosing not to fix them.
I see no difference, nothing good ever comes out of it.

@Above me: If you're trying to offend someone, do it right.

than^

30 euros if everything is set up in eu, IF the location even matters regarding price. First post has it right mister tony

I'm still holding hope that they will fix it.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm still holding hope that they will fix it.
I said this to you many times before. They will never fix the hosted tab "bug"..
Because it isn't a bug!

Edit: Why the hell does the masterlist still retrieve queries from servers but not listing them? Check wireshark while you have the server running for a while..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainles5
Посмотреть сообщение
I said this to you many times before. They will never fix the hosted tab "bug"..
Because it isn't a bug!
Exactly it's been made on purpose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard2H
Посмотреть сообщение
Exactly it's been made on purpose.
Isn't it obvious?

On topic, a pay-per-slot SA-MP dedicated server is going to be cheap. Yes, cheap. Less money and less quality. Some (most that I know of) do have good quality, well worth paying for and having, but there are better solutions that cost a bit more money.

VPS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeR
View Post
Lol.
Even 5-10$ per month isnt close.

Regarding my last reply (read it first), and in reply to SickAttack's "not everybody can afford a good VPS" message on my visitor board...

You can get a "good" VPS for around $100-150 easily. That VPS will have good enough specs to run a website and a few average servers. Share that VPS with a few friends who could help you pay for it. You and each of your friends could be paying like $25 each and benefit stupendously compared to each of you paying $10-20 for limited slot servers with shitty specs.

That's just one way of doing it.