Any Solutions?

My question is........
When I open up SA:MP,Pings to every server are around 150-230 which are okay to play.....but when I start playing they rise and actually they didn't effect to much not more than packet loss.
So my question is,
How can I fix packet loss problem,I'm not able to play SA:MP.
One more thing my internet works good when I download something from idm I got 150-300kbps speed....

You can't fix packet loss or ping problems because those are largely affected by the quality of the physical connection (the actual copper/coax/fiber cable) to the ISP and from there to the backbone of the Internet.

But why it does get alright when I change position of my WiFi router antenna.

Try using a ethernet cable instead of a router while playing for the best experience.

Are you in a concrete home? Concrete blocks WiFi signals, use a Cat6 cable instead.

Also are there a lot of hotspots in range? They tend to interfere and you might have to manually change the channel.

Wifi is the absolute worst thing to use for gaming in the first place, but for SA-MP it really has a problem.

People will bash on the old "But I use Wifi and it's fine", but that's the thing... Wifi isn't a constant connection, and it is prone to interference. Every connection will be different because every building/location will have different obstructions, interferences, let alone the b/g/n difference.

Also as TakeiT said, maybe check the routers channel, as if there are many wifi routers in your area, they'll all start drowning each other out if they are all on the same channel.

Get a better Internet connection. 150-300 kbps is equivalent to 18-36 KBps which is not suitable for gaming at all, let alone browsing and streaming media

I would say stop using Wireless and go hard wired it's the best for gaming