help me pls

i know i shouldnt reqest here but the threads sucks no one ever looks at that.. so could anyone pls be so nice that some one have a gang script with premade 8 gangs ballas grovestreet mafia traids losaztecas lossantosvagos bikers and with turfs in ls and lv and sf i have pictures where the turfs should be i can show if someone intressted making this for me

Player commands
and when u kill another gang member or take over a turf u get 1 skill in gang that u can watch in /gang stats
and the gang member who has most gang skills at the time logged in so like if another player joins with more skils he automaticly changes to boss and boss can do /gang kick [reson like teamkilling]
/gang join [Balls] or what of the premade gangs they wanna join unlimited players in a gang
and for taking over a turf /gang attack and it takes 5 min to take a turf and turf start blinking and atleast 2 players need to be in a turf
and when turf is over taken players that was in that turf when it was overtaken recive 40000k each
/gang list
/gang stats
/gang radar
/gang invite but players have not to be invited but they cant do
/gang leave. and join another gang directly they have to wait 5 hours to join another
/gang help

Admin commands
/gang createzone or already maken zones for lv sf and ls
/gang kick id [reson like teamkilling]
/gang removezone or already maken
/gang createhq can create a hq for gangs there some cars is for the gangs or already maken

and if someone is intressted making this contact me on skype linus.45 and ofc i will give something in exchange!

I suggest that you take a look at this gang filterscript and learn as much as you possibly can from it

Thread Also do not request for anything not because it's not allowed in this section but you will never learn how to do it yourself if other people do it for you.