I Added This Code And Got This Error

I Have Added This Code And Got This Error
Код:
if(IsPlayerNPC(playerid)) //Checks if the player that just spawned is an NPC.
  {
    new npcname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
    GetPlayerName(playerid, npcname, sizeof(npcname)); //Getting the NPC's name.
    if(!strcmp(npcname, "Anurag", true)) //Checking if the NPC's name is MyFirstNPC
    {
      PutPlayerInVehicle(playerid, AnuragVehicle, 0); //Putting the NPC into the vehicle we created for it.
    }
Код:
C:\Users\Anurag\Desktop\3G Cops And Robbers1\gamemodes\3GCNR.pwn(30) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "SELECT_OBJECT_PLAYER_OBJECT")
C:\Users\Anurag\Desktop\3G Cops And Robbers1\gamemodes\3GCNR.pwn(3725) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerTeamFromClass"
C:\Users\Anurag\Desktop\3G Cops And Robbers1\gamemodes\3GCNR.pwn(4039) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Anurag\Desktop\3G Cops And Robbers1\gamemodes\3GCNR.pwn(4039) : error 017: undefined symbol "cmd_skin"
C:\Users\Anurag\Desktop\3G Cops And Robbers1\gamemodes\3GCNR.pwn(4039) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Anurag\Desktop\3G Cops And Robbers1\gamemodes\3GCNR.pwn(4039) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase
Please Someobe Fix This Error By Connecting To My PC By TEAMVIEWER
ID 449 729 929
PASS 3485

probably bracket problem is that full snippet?

Problem Fixed