GTA Customs - Free Requests

Hello,

I am here to advertise about a new website that has been launched for you guys and the GTA Fan lovers to see. This is a website that provides Custom Vehicle Skin making for your mod or original vehicle for GTA San Andreas we will be experiencing with other GTA soon or later on. The author has previous experience and has experience with paintshop and in basic graphic designing. If you want a vehicle to look like a fancy car on the web the author can do it just give him the link to the car and to what vehicle you want it to look like to be on. When you have a chance come check us out when you can.

Details about the Authors:
PontiMan(Team Leader/Designer):
- Experienced with Skin making for GTA for over 1 -2 years.
- Experiences with Paint Shop and in designing own shapes, cut, prep, and paint.
- Novice/Medium level with Skin Making.
- Novice/Medium level with GTA modding in TXD(Textures) works.
- Always loves a challenge with new textures and templates for other vehicles etc third party mods.

[AU]Ownage(Professional Designer):
- Has a college education in Designing and is currently taking classes on it.
- Has been with the HL2 mod team and gained many experiences from that team.
- Is a professional designer in website designs.
- There is more details about him as soon as I get it I'll release that info to you guys/girls as soon as I get it.

Website URL:
http://gtaskins.tripod.com

Example Works(These works where made for free and all of the customers where statisfy with what they gotten not all of my works are shown since some are kept to be private). I don't like people to copy off my design which will result some complications from me and from High Officials).

PontiMan's Photobucket:
http://photobucket.com/gtaskins

Ownage's Photobucket(Coming Soon):

Hmm... nice skins you've got there, good luck on your project.

Thanks , yea im working on it I'm currently looking for people that are good in skin making . I have a new member in the team at the moment. I'm using tripod for now till I'm getting somewhere with my project. Then I'll upgrade and make the site look way more professional I know at the moment it looks kinda kiddie lol. Thanks for supporting this will mean alot, I should be advertising in other gta sites if they don't mind.

Well, got a reply from Rockstar I had a question about able to sell these skins but they said I couldn't they said so professionally which was good of them I like that. So everything is free but I only limiting down to 1 skin for everyone but they can ask as many as they want just not all at once it be to much work on me and ownage. Our workload at the moment is 2 skin per 3 days but 5 days for the max. If you all are still looking for some skins or custom skins for your movies or something feel free to fill out a request. We will get to it as soon as we can.

Thanks From Team Leader.

Cool, I might make some requests soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoиGic4
Cool, I might make some requests soon.
That sounds cool, just make sure you send requests to me or ownage there will be a form on the website that you can fill out in Under "Our Services" .