Stuck camera while in vehicle

I installed GTA on my rig a few days ago I got it working but there's a slight issue. Every time I enter any vehicle, the camera is facing towards my character and I am unable to look around or even look in the right direction. When I press TAB (player list), the camera goes back to normal but that's irritating to use. Pictures below to see what I mean. I've played around with the settings (im on a mouse/key..) and even reinstalled GTA. The same copy works fine on my laptop with no issues.

Couldnt find a solution online so im hoping for an answer here.

Just to be sure, have you tried pressing v?

It may actually be your touchpad, I've experienced the same issue. Try to turn it off in settings and it should be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdoubleoper
View Post
It may actually be your touchpad, I've experienced the same issue. Try to turn it off in settings and it should be fine.
Its Palm check, yeah, you will have to turn it to MINIMUM is mouse settings

Actually, I am on a PC. I'm just using an ordinary mouse, no touchpad. I've even tried different mouses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onfroi
View Post
Just to be sure, have you tried pressing v?
Yes, the camera changes like its supposed to but it still faces my character at all times like in the first picture. Cant move the mouse and look around.

I get this problem not so often. It often helps to spam ESC few times and the camera movement would work.
Are you sure "Steer with mouse" is not enabled?

GTA SA does have a known bug with W10 that camera would not move when in vehicle in singleplayer. Try to run the game as W7 mode?

If your OS is W7, try to force GTA_SA.EXE affinity to CPU0 in Task Manager

This might be stupid, but by any chance any of the keys that you use to look behind (mouse scrollwheel, . on numpad) might be stuck?