Please be polite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammix
Посмотреть сообщение
The administration on most of the servers i have played is just ridiculous.

A good example i saw on global warfare, they like to warn players for no reason, when someone writes: "oooohhhh".
You are most likely to get a warning of flood, and yet they don't understand what flood is.

So yeah, in game skills or time played is irrelevant, just make sure the person has good communication, is not an Ignorant, don't just spawns a /car and roams around but figure out ways to stop hackers.
That's so true.

pffft, as if I'm gonna take advice from someone advertising an 0/80 player server

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
pffft, as if I'm gonna take advice from someone advertising an 0/80 player server
I should feel bad, because someone with a dead signature tells me my server is empty at 4am lol.
Where is YOUR server, I would gladly come and see it? Whats the IP please of YOUR server?
I wasn't talking to you either, so you could have stayed in your sad corner of a life you were'nt even in the thread you could have stayed out you didn't add anything usefull to the conversation.
So, I'm supposedly not enough of a person because my server is 0/80 (btw I have the complete server it could be 0/1000 if I wanted). I'd like to see you server that is at more than 0 24/7, as proof of your life's value please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkpnk
Посмотреть сообщение
I should feel bad, because someone with a dead signature tells me my server is empty at 4am lol.
Where is YOUR server, I would gladly come and see it? Whats the IP please of YOUR server?
I wasn't talking to you either, so you could have stayed in your sad corner of a life you were'nt even in the thread you could have stayed out you didn't add anything usefull to the conversation.
So, I'm supposedly not enough of a person because my server is 0/80 (btw I have the complete server it could be 0/1000 if I wanted). I'd like to see you server that is at more than 0 24/7, as proof of your life's value please?
Does Calgon looks like he is interested in making a samp server?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteGhost
Посмотреть сообщение
Does Calgon looks like he is interested in making a samp server?
I'm just answering to this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't know what really was his point, I'm not trying to give advice to anyone, I just told people to be polite and respectful to server owners. Guy comes in saying I shouldn't be listened to because my server doesnt have enough players. I feel like he should have a server of his own if he laugh about mine?
His post just doesn't make any sense first of all and his totally douch to me.
Atleast that's how I see it.
That's why I answered that

A lot of it comes down to cultural reasons, I notice (and this isn't everybody so don't kill me) that most of the beggers, whiners and moaners come from Eastern European countries, such as Romania or Bulgaria, also from children in America and other European countries. This community isn't the only one with this problem, most of them have it and the common link I can find is the location of these people.

Tl;dr: you can change a man not a culture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilli9434
Посмотреть сообщение
A lot of it comes down to cultural reasons, I notice (and this isn't everybody so don't kill me) that most of the beggers, whiners and moaners come from Eastern European countries, such as Romania or Bulgaria, also from children in America and other European countries. This community isn't the only one with this problem, most of them have it and the common link I can find is the location of these people.

Personal maturity has nothing to do with culture. Contrary to your statement I've seen a lot of players from Eastern European countries that aren't at all moaners or whiners and quite a few ridiculous examples of young people from all over the world that do exactly what you mentioned. Just my two cents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Here's a hint for you: don't let players apply for a staff position. Hand pick all staff. Also make this very clear and state that asking for a position reduces the chances of getting one. It may take a while to assemble a small team in this manner but at least you'll have a team of people that you know and trust. Amount of skill or number of hours played is irrelevant.
Common Sense that most people lack.
He got a daddy's golden credit card, oh blimey of course he is in the staff team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
I guess it comes in their blood, they think being an admin is some miracle bean that shoots out ice cream (all you can eat - anything you want to do, can be done. But that's an X [sound effect: eeeeerh]). As far as I've seen, these type of players are from Pakistan, India, Egypt, etc. Not that many do this and are from the US. But some do it to troll, too.

I don't exactly know how they lure you to give them admin status, but I just play along when someone says "Hello, I want to be your friend." because their intentions are obvious since people don't usually do that to normal players. You would most likely get an insult then lol, even if you're kind at first.

Try to make the situation positive and play around with them, they deserve it.

Source: Experience
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilli9434
Посмотреть сообщение

Oh right hold on.
So Americans are fat cunts, Russians eat cereals with vodka and German's are nazi's

Right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNorton
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh right hold on.
So Americans are fat cunts, Russians eat cereals with vodka and German's are nazi's
Right.
It's just generalizations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNorton
Посмотреть сообщение
Common Sense that most people lack.
He got a daddy's golden credit card, oh blimey of course he is in the staff team.

Oh right hold on.

Right.
What an intelligent response, throwing out completely any idea of cultural differences and interpreting my comment as an ignorant xenophobic argument. I'm just saying what I've experienced, maybe something hit a bit to hard to home. Look at the CSGO community as an example, any game with a Russian is more than likely going to leave you frustrated and angry, there are strong cultural differences between what is and isn't acceptable in different cultures, plus I never said every Russian or American are the same, just that I've noticed trends.