need admin in any samp.

if anyone need admin dont fear. im here to be best admin of anykind of servers. [dm or cnr] i know all about admins. if anyone needed me as Administration. just contact me .

Put this in the right section...

waw you are best admin i am so surprized i saw sm1 like yo plz plz com to me server an i give you admin lvl 1337 oh no waw

Seriously bro, why are you wasting your time posting this?

Isn't it obvious that this guy is a 10 years old kiddy paki, ha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parallex
Посмотреть сообщение
waw you are best admin i am so surprized i saw sm1 like yo plz plz com to me server an i give you admin lvl 1337 oh no waw

Seriously bro, why are you wasting your time posting this?
i need only admin on other servers. im literally like be a admin.

Then why dont you go play on servers and build up your rep. Like on my server we dont have admin applications. I personly think there stupid and i would never make a player a admin if i myself nor my admins didnt trust the person.
Then when we do put a name farward myself and other admins vote. And because of this i have a great admin team.

But server that do have admin applications on their forum, id say to you is just go and play on a server, build up your rep with them and apply. Because at the end of the day. If someone offers you a admin position without knowing you at all. God help them.

****** "how to be a admin FREEEE 100! Working (Gone stupid)" and you'll become an admin if you follow that tutorial. And if you're a stupid dumbass kid who don't know how to read properly, then for you there is platform named ******* where you've to search "becoming admin for free best nominated stupid short film for OSCARS" and probably after following that you will become admin in three servers -- LSRP, GamerX and Partyserver directly.

Thank me later.