Admin System Uploading Problem

Hey there....
I am uploading gadmin from filezilla to ultra-host. I checked everything my plugins, filterscript and other stuff but there is no admin system in the server whenever I play it. I checked server.cfg and also checked in server configuration in ultra host panel but still not working?? can you help me please?

Ultra-H won't load filterscripts, they just load their Ultra-h.amx to keep credits on free servers

Nah' they did upload other filterscripts and other 3 filterscripts are working properly only gadmin creating problems.

You're completely wrong, Filterscripts are allowed.

--

Is your Admin System using the filemanager Plugin for some reasons? Because that Plugin is not allowed for some reasons..

I don't understand you, Can you show some pics about that?

I am guessing you have the latest gadmin. If so make sure you have all the plugins loaded, read your server-log.

Gadmin requires the following plugins to be loaded before:
pawn Код:
sscanf(.dll/.so)
regex(.dll/.so) // regular expression

Ultra-h uses Linux you'll need .so plugins

Still not working.... I have .so plugins and all of them are working properly other filterscripts are working properly too but only gadmin is not working... what to do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HassanShah
Посмотреть сообщение
Still not working.... I have .so plugins and all of them are working properly other filterscripts are working properly too but only gadmin is not working... what to do...
Recompile gadmin with the plugins you are using, make sure no errors and warns. Then post your server-log here.

I figured it out myself.. I Just renamed the gadminv2_3.amx to gadminv23.amx cuz in ultra host it doesn't show under score symbol and that's why it wasn't reading it.. Lock the topic please