[FilterScript] Universal Object Editor (attach roads, generate loops)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YJIET
Посмотреть сообщение
If you wish, you can get the offsets of tube objects (18808...). That's a bit time consuming, but it's just a suggestion.
When I saw the roller coaster script from another user, I've remembered of your script and created a similar one which is much more simple and not limited to specific angles
Ye, my idea is now to create a script to save the offsets to a file, each line kinda like this: model,modeltoattach,x,y,z,rx,ry,rz. The hard work, like you said, is positionate the objects xP

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardcor91
Посмотреть сообщение
When I saw the roller coaster script from another user, I've remembered of your script and created a similar one which is much more simple and not limited to specific angles
Ye, my idea is now to create a script to save the offsets to a file, each line kinda like this: model,modeltoattach,x,y,z,rx,ry,rz. The hard work, like you said, is positionate the objects xP
Nice, maybe later, when you're done with the offsets, you can share your creations with the rest of the world?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YJIET
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice, maybe later, when you're done with the offsets, you can share your creations with the rest of the world?
Currently I'm a bit busy, college started again...
But yes, that's my idea

Anyone know how to load a restore file?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlehelper
Посмотреть сообщение
Man, why
I was gonna release something (VERY) similar to this. But now if i do it wont be 'Unique' any more
OT: very nice +rep.
You can try something else. Try to make a tool that lets us copy several objects at once and paste them somewhere else.

nice

What a great JOB!!!
Keep it up bro!

9/10.

Update 3 is out! Here's the changelog:

-Added map import feature. You can now import any map that has CreateObject, CreateDynamicObject or CreateWhateverObject into the editor. Thanks to sscanf being so clever. Just place the map you wish to import in the "import" folder.

-Added snap to grid/snap to angle feature. Specify the snap spacing/angle with /esnap command.

-Added in-game configuration dialog. Type /econfig.

-Added support for Streamer plugin.

-Added rotation sync parameter to loop feature.

-Overwriting an existing map file is now possible.

-Improved map file recovery feature.

-Improved fly mode camera mobility.

-Improved movement/rotation speed setting when altering with keys.

-Removed object model validity check due to SA-MP 0.3.7 objects.

-Fixed a bug that caused infinite recursion when attaching roads.

-Minor improvements and bug fixes.

Have fun!

That has to be one of the longest periods between updates I have seen you should consider adding texturing and object group features.

I thought about adding object group feature, but it's quite hard to implement at this stage to work with the undo feature etc. And I don't see the need for texturing since your Texture Studio already provides this feature.

Fair enough, they were only suggestions

thats wht i need

The package link is dead, Please update!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiyushD
Посмотреть сообщение
The package link is dead, Please update!
Sorry, but I don't have the package anymore. What you need to do is:

1. Create a blank pawn file in the filterscripts folder.
2. Copy the code from pastebin and paste it into the newly created pawn file.
3. Open scriptfiles folder and create a folder named "maps".
4. Open maps folder and create folders named "import", "recovery", "projects" and "saves".
5. Save the pawn file as "uoeditor.pwn" and compile it.
6. Open server.cfg and type "uoeditor" next to filterscripts.
7. Download zcmd and sscanf plugin.

You're good to go. (Sorry for the late reply)