What do you think?

Hey, guys

I just have one question, What you think about Fight Styles on TDM servers ? is that good or ? cuz i was think add that with some score req for each style ? and does i will have some problem with that ?

It would rarley be used I assume. Guns vs Kung Fu

Someone else? is that good on COD servers ?

I also think it would be rarley used but it's good to have as a feature.Again, it's really up to you.

Fighting styles aren't needed over TDM ( Team- Death match server ) since the opponent will definitely shoot you and there is already default fighting style so it's all up to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrost
Посмотреть сообщение
Fighting styles aren't needed over TDM ( Team- Death match server ) since the opponent will definitely shoot you and there is already default fighting style so it's all up to you.
I think this will be very useful cuz if enemy have low hp you can kick his ass! Dont need to spend weapon ammo! for low health 5-20 hp

Sorry for bad english!

If you could amplify such idea in your script, matching it with the other features, it would be great to have it. Make it give more damage than the normal GTA SA damage system and make it hardly accessible (give it a lot of score to be accessed) therefore give it a 2 hit or 3 hit kill or something like that. A knockout feature kind of stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parallex
Посмотреть сообщение
If you could amplify such idea in your script, matching it with the other features, it would be great to have it. Make it give more damage than the normal GTA SA damage system and make it hardly accessible (give it a lot of score to be accessed) therefore give it a 2 hit or 3 hit kill or something like that. A knockout feature kind of stuff.
Ok thank you very much!

One more q: Does /kill cmd should be counted as death or ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunud
Посмотреть сообщение
Ok thank you very much!

In most servers when the player commits suicide/kills himself it's shown as a death on the death list so yeah it is.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Ok thank you very much!

Yes; it should be counted as a death. People would abuse it instead to evade the consequences of a death. Infact, if you wish, you can even give them negative score for using that command or maybe decrease their money a little bit or something like that.

For more question & answers, ask them freely. I'm here to answer.

Thank you guys so much +REP for Parallex & KeithCooper

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Thank you guys so much +REP for Parallex & KeithCooper
Please do not announce once you give me reputation as it's not what I like. A friendly reminder. Thanks for your reputation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parallex
Посмотреть сообщение
Please do not announce once you give me reputation as it's not what I like. A friendly reminder. Thanks for your reputation.
Why? What's wrong with somebody telling you they've given you a rep?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis-
Посмотреть сообщение
I was asking for help! they helped me alost! whats wrong with that ?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I was asking for help! they helped me alost! whats wrong with that ?
I didn't mean you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis-
Посмотреть сообщение
omg i gav you 1k rep thnx for help rep for life, here, you helped me becuz u asked for rep and i gave u it as u helped me

Would you like that?