what's this?

$25 for a name change lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlezone
Посмотреть сообщение
Totally non-sense. First it's not your money, it's the player money and the player has a mind to think with and choose the things that suit him the best. You find it more suitable to buy 30 new games using that money, others prefer to buy that 130$ gun! Don't you see people in csgo buying knives for hundreds of dollars? What do you call that?
Moreover, the server owner is doing no harm and did not break any rules, and if you wanna 'report' him there's a contact form around the forums you can use for your hopeless report.
I still have no idea why you call that stealing or whatever, and about registering it as a business; totally wrong.
About your last reply: You're not the one to decide to whether or not close a server.
This is nothing like csgo, in that game if you buy and item you can turn it to money again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm pretty sure that you need to be registered with the chamber of commerce if you're selling things, even if under the disguise of a non-profit organization.
Depends on the country. Here in america nobody gives a shit about money.

Is it game server or hosting company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inn0cent
Посмотреть сообщение
Is it game server or hosting company.

The website itself is eye-hurting, the fonts and colors they used are not professional at all. Besides that, there's nothing wrong with what they're doing, if they have those prices it's because people are buying those stuff. It's their money, they do whatever the hell they want with it.

y'all just jealous, admit it.

People still spends their money for the features on a 10 year old game, to feel special, cool and "cuz i got $$$ and u don't cuz u sux". That's really funny, because by the time, those people get bored and quit those servers and all the paid money for vip's 'n shit got blown. Also at that same time, you realize, that you could spend your money on more usefull stuff.

Lol wow what is that server ip? do they charge for registration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice.
Посмотреть сообщение
People still spends their money for the features on a 10 year old game, to feel special, cool and "cuz i got $$$ and u don't cuz u sux". That's really funny, because by the time, those people get bored and quit those servers and all the paid money for vip's 'n shit got blown. Also at that same time, you realize, that you could spend your money on more usefull stuff.
Stfu! it isnt your money

1. Money spent on fun isnt wasted u had fun,also when u die u can't take the money with u
2. Server owners sometimes use the same money to pay for host/domain and stuff so it isnt a profit for them so your totally wrong!

Then again,Yes i find that,those prices or sicking $129 for a sawn off? C'Mon but the players or buying it,its just call hustling the owners or hustlers,they learn coding just like everyone had an idea and turned it into success,i think u guys should be happy for awhile for him and try to do something see if it will work for u instead of bringing them down! Am seeing this in everyday living life and it disgusts me ( JEALOUSY )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice.
Посмотреть сообщение
It makes no sense, dude.
Tell me then, why do people still spend money on old 70s/80s cars than just buy a new one?
You pay for entertainment, there's nothing wrong about it.

LMFAO , possibly anyone give me IP ? That items made me too exicted to visit it lel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flake.
Посмотреть сообщение
Sounds like a really smart career move..
When your making thousands each month on it, hell yeah it's a smart move.

Except the fact that in a few (whether it's 2 or 20) years when SA-MP really dies and he'll have no source of income... but he'll probably have enough to have a comfortable reretirement by then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
Посмотреть сообщение
When your making thousands each month on it, hell yeah it's a smart move.

Except the fact that in a few (whether it's 2 or 20) years when SA-MP really dies and he'll have no source of income... but he'll probably have enough to have a comfortable reretirement by then.
They don't make that much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arastair
Посмотреть сообщение
I Think he knows that -_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arastair
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteGhost
Посмотреть сообщение
I Think he knows that -_-
They definitely do make hundreds.

seems like a pay 2 win svr
but... it's just the same as donating... and receiving the vip package... so... I don't see a problem... it's not like you have to pay... to get the ip... and click on connect

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJobberx
Посмотреть сообщение
seems like a pay 2 win svr
but... it's just the same as donating... and receiving the vip package... so... I don't see a problem... it's not like you have to pay... to get the ip... and click on connect
Not unless someone decides to make players pay 1 euro to connect to the server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamovic
Посмотреть сообщение
Not unless someone decides to make players pay 1 euro to connect to the server.
If any server ever did this they wouldn't earn much at all, that's common sense.

This is what is known as business in modern 21st century, and this is successful as people are paying for this. Nothing to worry about out. The server owners are doing great, earning money from a game. These kind of techniques are common in this century.

Speaking of making money online, did you know csgo gambling sites made millions of dollars each year for nothing? They approximately make over $10000 a day