[FilterScript] Anti C-Bug [On Trigger, No Timers, Simple & Efficient!]

Anti C-Bug

Description

This filterscript will prevent players from C-Bugging with Deagle, Shotgun & Sniper on your server.

TL;DR

Other releases are inefficient and/or can be by-passed, the best one I saw is Mauzen's. Though, it's also an automatic c-bug detector and what Pottus said, ping might become an issue. It only works for 0.3z and above.

This filterscript was mainly created because people were using Parallex's script (which I just found out that he just took it from another release), though it's like the rest (or the majority) released on this forum. It also works on any other client version.

Download

https://github.com/Kevin-Reinke/Anti_C-Bug

Not bad
good job dude

Simple and good but I expected more from you.

Amazing work expecting another great job from you

+REP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithCooper
Посмотреть сообщение
Simple and good but I expected more from you.
I saw the other topic, and that's why I created this one. A lot of people seem to be using it, even though it does a lot of stuff that isn't needed.

After I created this, I said why not create an anti two-shot too. Both are updated versions of other filterscripts/includes, if you want to see them as that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
I saw the other topic, and that's why I created this one. A lot of people seem to be using it, even though it does a lot of stuff that isn't needed.

After I created this, I said why not create an anti two-shot too. Both are updated versions of other filters crypts/includes, if you want to see them as that.
Like I said, it's good and really simple but knowing your skills I am expecting something better to be released(not that this is but, but you can do better).
Can you also provide the pastebin link?

Oh nicely done.

Well done!
+REP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithCooper
Посмотреть сообщение
Like I said, it's good and really simple but knowing your skills I am expecting something better to be released(not that this is but, but you can do better).
Can you also provide the pastebin link?
You can view the code on GitHub without the need of downloading anything.

Like I said, there are no updated filterscripts/includes of these systems. Or they do unnecessary stuff. I don't want to trash the other guy's release of this (Anti Crouch Bug), but I invite you to compare both scripts.

But I'd tell you this, I am planning in creating an alternative internet list, a server browser.

Well done, I've just checked source and found you're not checking if player isn't in any vehicle when pressing these keys, so if I have deagle in my hand and driving a vehicle pressing key fire and C won't freeze me while I am just in vehicle and doing nothing more than pressing keys?