Samp Graphics turn black!

So if you watch the video blow it explains it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7SDfSpvTGs

I even tried restoring my game and changing the resolution of sa-mp and tried everyone but it keeps happening, This all happened when i got a bigger monitor

i will rep if someone helps me fix this

It just seems to me that your lagging..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdoubleoper
View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteGhost
View Post
It just seems to me that your lagging..
If you're not here to contribute, then get out...

Mods are not supported, and that problem is due to your shitty roads mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
View Post
If you're not here to contribute, then get out...

Mods are not supported, and that problem is due to your shitty roads mod.
Doesnt Mod lead to lagging?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteGhost
View Post
Doesnt Mod lead to lagging?
No, it doesn't.

The case here, if you'd actually paid attention, is that the textures aren't loading properly, hence the thread, and the video depicting driving around, and not having the textures render correctly.

Again, if you aren't here to contribute, get out.

If you are only here to try pick an argument and debate the problem when it is clear what it is, then again, get out.

Quote:
View Post
No, it doesn't.

The case here, if you'd actually paid attention, is that the textures aren't loading properly, hence the thread, and the video depicting driving around, and not having the textures render correctly.

Again, if you aren't here to contribute, get out.

If you are only here to try pick an argument and debate the problem when it is clear what it is, then again, get out.
How this is picking an argument? I'm Just asking u been here since 2008 & You're still Retarded?,even the newbies looks better than you *FacePalm*

& Ofc Mods Causes Lag damn..

- No More Comments -

Try to upgrade your drivers?

Update your drivers mate, if they're updated grab yourself a fresh copy.

Damn guys, if it was driver based, everything else would be having the same issue wouldn't they, not just his modded road...

In all honesty, what it appears to be is when you installed the mod you didn't rebuild/recompress the txd files.

But seriously though, this is why Mods, aren't the best idea... Sure they look awesome, but when it stuffs up, you're really on your own.

Quote:
View Post
Damn guys, if it was driver based, everything else would be having the same issue wouldn't they, not just his modded road...

In all honesty, what it appears to be is when you installed the mod you didn't rebuild/recompress the txd files.

But seriously though, this is why Mods, aren't the best idea... Sure they look awesome, but when it stuffs up, you're really on your own.
Not necessarily we all use different graphics / drivers - there's many other possibility's to what's causing the problems but drivers are usually the most common cause.