The case of Marina Joyce

First of all, I apologize dragging this here but It is scary to see a person I subscribed ages ago(when I use to watch makeup tutorials in *******) in this situation. If you aren't aware, Marina Joyce has been acting pretty strangely nowadays and her personality completely shifted. Now many said that it's a case of drug abuse, relationship abuse, kidnapping, etc. But whatever the case maybe, you can easily see how she is forced to make videos on *******. Like someone is pointing a gun at her. Now when I first heard about this, I thought it was one of those publicity stunt that goes around but digging deeper, I realized that it's not. She is definitely hiding something and she is looking terrified. This is such a sad news for me personally because I use to like her as a person(a person who she no longer is) and she gave really good tips when it comes to makeup, dress, etc. To see her in this state is making me worried. And naturally when I am worried, I have to discuss with others. Do you people think I should be worried about her? I tried to research but it leads nowhere. What do you people think is going on with her? Personally I cannot make up my mind. I would both be relieved and angry If she is doing this all for publicity stunt but I highly doubt it. As she keeps denying it and saying she is alright, however giving little indication that she isn't.

Stop with the "should I worry about her".

Police have confirmed she is fine and she said this too. Even if you were worried for her, what can YOU do personally to make a difference? Nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleSmith
Посмотреть сообщение
Stop with the "should I worry about her".

Police have confirmed she is fine and she said this too. Even if you were worried for her, what can YOU do personally to make a difference? Nothing...
When you are in an abusive relationship and the other person have something that he/she can blackmail you with, you will tend to say that you are fine and good. It's pretty obvious to see that she is not fine. However, why? It could be drug related, or it could be abusive relationship. Regardless, If someone see through this, they can actually help her from this situation because let's face it, she is definitely not acting normal. I still don't think it's all okay. I watched her latest interview and you can definitely see it on her face that she was lying when it comes to bruises. It looked more like grabbing bruises. And to see someone going through that, it naturally worries me too.

They say she's on drugs and has mental problems. Just how she said herself, she used to pull out her hair and she didn't know why.

Who the fuck is she? A *******r that does...? Can someone explain please?

Holy shit.. That was really gay

I like how internet reacts to stuff, poor girl acted a little weird and they immediately assume she being raped or abused, wtf? lmao

Watch Scarce's interview with here we don't need drama in here

Not introducing her before posting that wall of paragraph makes the whole thread pointless.

PS: Enough ******* for today. Go sleep it off.

So, i've been really worrying about the OP of this topic, he's been posted weird things it makes me think that hes become a nazi and hates everybody. I think this because of one thing he did that one time and he's been quiet online because you know, privacy isn't a thing people are allowed these days.

tl;dr - none of our business to interfere with somebodies life like hers has been.

I broke up with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawton
Посмотреть сообщение
I broke up with her.
I fucking knew it.

Alright, there can be two things that happened.
1.She deserves the nobel for acting. Thing is, she thinked about it and she's really fine, but tried looking terrified about something to get attention. Well, actually it worked terribly well, she recieved millions of views in a matter of minutes, boosted her channel like it was promoted everywhere... Also, she's an amazing actor for looking that terrified, I think if there was a REAL problem, she wouldn't be doing videos.

2.Something actually happened and rest in pieces

It has been confirmed she did that all for publicity stunt. Typical attention whore female. Unsubscribed!