Help please

how to make a system to kick player if he does not login in 20 seconds , i use l.a.s lux admin system :/

20 seconds? Isn't it too less? Show us your OnPlayerConnect callback.

EDIT: I made an example for you, this will work too.
PHP код:
new cT[MAX_PLAYERS];
public 
OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{

cT[playerid] = SetTimerEx("Connection"60000false"i"playerid);
    return 
1;
}
forward Connection(playerid);
public 
Connection(playerid)
{

// Kick Player...

KillTimer(cT[playerid]);
    return 
1;

Yeah, 20 seconds is too less. I would suggest atleast 60 seconds. And yea, Show us your OnPlayerConnect call back so that we can see what you're working with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkull
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, 20 seconds is too less. I would suggest atleast 60 seconds. And yea, Show us your OnPlayerConnect call back so that we can see what you're working with.
Post hunting? I don't see any thing new or any reason why you posted here except just for 'Post Hunting'... Maybe you should read rules...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALiScripter
Посмотреть сообщение
Post hunting? I don't see any thing new or any reason why you posted here except just for 'Post Hunting'... Maybe you should read rules...
Nope dude. I'm really trying to fix others problems while someone fixes my own problem.

I was planning to create a times, SetTimerEx, and then kick the player. I hope you thought the same too

EDIT: You forgot to kick the player in your code :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkull
Посмотреть сообщение
Nope dude. I'm really trying to fix others problems while someone fixes my own problem.

I was planning to create a times, SetTimerEx, and then kick the player. I hope you thought the same too

EDIT: You forgot to kick the player in your code :3
Not forgotten, but I didn't add any code except killing the timer... for a purpose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALiScripter
Посмотреть сообщение
Not forgotten, but I didn't add any code except killing the timer... for a purpose.
Oh I thought you forgot it. Okay then

Thanks dude i forgot to check the thread lol