Any gamer girls on SA-MP ?

End of the day, there's girl gamers, there's boy gamers. Those who are wanting to attempt to find a girlfriend / boyfriend, the goodluck with that. I'd rather go out into the real world and speak face to face with the potential love of my life.

Obviously there are young people on these forums who are, at the end of the day, sexually frustrated and feel the need to find a girl on here or any other forum, to try and chat with them and even attempt to try something else.

Hopefully that made sense as I wrote after drinking quite a lot of alcohol.. Oops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Tony
Посмотреть сообщение
And yes, im about 23, still haven't shaked / kissed / helded a girls hand and yea im still virgin, this is the reality no lies.
All of that is probably true, except for the you being 23 part.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, my question where are the hot and beautiful ones...i live in a house were only me and my brother and my father all living in...and i play most of the time in RP were there are no girls...so now probebly this could explain why i respect girls and why i consider them like gold and diamond hard to find...

And yes, im about 23, still haven't shaked / kissed / helded a girls hand and yea im still virgin, this is the reality no lies.
Fucking go outside already. You're trolling on SA-MP forums 24/7.

There is, @BroZeus. Contact him, He's looking for lover.

Most of the players call boys/girls who play with an account of Female ICly they call them "SHEMALE" just so they can provoke them...iused to live through this for like years...i've seen boys playing girls character and have been called Shemales by Adminsand Lead Admins, them selfs which looks bad very bad even gives a very bad reputation on the server...which is not that good..

Yo. Where are you going with this thread. You have got your answer, yes there are girl gamer in sa-mp but they don't mostly tell their gender because of perverts. I know many.

Ask your dad to spend money on psychiatrist instead of spending on electricity bill of computer if what you have told about you is really true, though I don't believe that crap at all.

I meet about 20 girl gamers lel!
that's just on one server,where i play about 3 years..

Haven't met any from SA-MP, but in real life, dayum, i was close to make her my girlfriend, but, she was blocked me in real life...

Mr.Tony is 16 in reality and has 2 whores tied in his secret room xd (bring me some putas)

I want you to come here again @Potassium

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O27I...ature=*********

@Mr.Troll; you're being nuisance already. Give up, and leave us alone. We have enough retards already, we aren't looking for more retards. So, go away with your crap stories, non-sense questions, and bullshit topics.
Get laid s0n.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trablon
Посмотреть сообщение
I want you to come here again @Potassium

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O27I...ature=*********
WA!HA! She has quit a beautiful voice...Respect!

The first Diamond have been found! still looking for the new ones...haha, Joking, that's nice to see more of the opossed sexe, playing video games with us, after all...
I personaly like her video, well pottasium keep it up...you doing well so far...

If you're here to insult / troll and causemuch trouble, well you're on the wrong side because your replies will be denied, we are all here friendly community and we're not here to wars between us, respect the others so that they will respect you.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, my question where are the hot and beautiful ones...i live in a house were only me and my brother and my father all living in...and i play most of the time in RP were there are no girls...so now probebly this could explain why i respect girls and why i consider them like gold and diamond hard to find...

That's embarrassing.... You're acting like a 12 year old who just found out about the process of having a child

You're 23 man, I'm 17 and I'm already planning the next 10 years my life, you only live once go out explore the world, turn vegan... Have at least 5 dogs and run a campaign for men who chopped their dicks off to have man-pussies, that's apparently living nowadays (sorry I got a little bit off topic there)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arastair
Посмотреть сообщение
That's embarrassing.... You're acting like a 12 year old who just found out about the process of having a child

You're 23 man, I'm 17 and I'm already planning the next 10 years my life, you only live once go out explore the world, turn vegan... Have at least 5 dogs and run a campaign for men who chopped their dicks off to have man-pussies, that's apparently living nowadays (sorry I got a little bit off topic there)

So..Your job is dick cutter?

iv met many girl gamers on here. i have 4 girls as my admins and tbh i prefer girl admins. Don't know why but they just act better at the job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by morris91
Посмотреть сообщение
iv met many girl gamers on here. i have 4 girls as my admins and tbh i prefer girl admins. Don't know why but they just act better at the job.
Congratz

I've met 3 real girls and a bunch of others claming to be a girl (who knows if it is real) lately.

2 are admins.

1 (claming to be a girl, idk, has some weird love for me. "im cant live without you" - actual quote)
3 (conf girls.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trablon
Посмотреть сообщение
So..Your job is dick cutter?
That's all you got from that paragraph?

I doubt ur 23... really ur just 13....

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
This thread is not made for spam nor for trolling, any future reply like this will be ignored !
Stop posting shit like this then... You are trolling because you KEEP SAYING that you're not, and that you won't reply, YET YOU FUCKING WILL....

So stop posting shit like this, because it's quite obvious, you are simply needing to sort your own head out... Go, do it... Sort your shit out, and re-evaluate your position.