Removing

What is the problem when your script got removed! But its translated to english and from 0 ?

Haters spamming reports , it happened to me before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard2H
View Post
Ok how i can stop that bitch ? xd

Quote:
View Post
Haters gonna hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunud
View Post
Ok how i can stop that bitch ? xd
you can't , once a thread gets retarded reports from members with 0 posts , moderators will just delete/archive your thread.I released my old gamemode where I put years on it and it got deleted because some noobs with 0 posts reported it :c

Quote:
View Post
you can't , once a thread gets retarded reports from members with 0 posts , moderators will just delete/archive your thread.I released my old gamemode where I put years on it and it got deleted because some noobs with 0 posts reported it :c
Well they don't take actions just because new players with 0 pots reported it.You must have broken a rule, maybe released a leaked gm, released a gm that was already on the forums or maybe released it in a different language?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithCooper
View Post
Well they don't take actions just because new players with 0 pots reported it.You must have broken a rule, maybe released a leaked gm, released a gm that was already on the forums or maybe released it in a different language?
Nice meme, it was my own script , it wasn't in forums and it was in English.

Check this guy with post

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=611767

Non English - Not even own job! many

Not removed(than fuck everthing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by idontknowwhy
View Post
I was working on it about 6 months for 6 player ? No thank you ..
What lol?

[sarcasm]btw it's a really old thread, lets spam the reports![/sarcasm]

I've seen/gotten plenty of threads removed because they broke the rules for releasing gamemodes, for example, by including the SA-MP server package in the download. Are you sure you didn't break any rules?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice meme, it was my own script , it wasn't in forums and it was in English.
so what did the warning say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Посмотреть сообщение
I've seen/gotten plenty of threads removed because they broke the rules for releasing gamemodes, for example, by including the SA-MP server package in the download. Are you sure you didn't break any rules?
So many that are still around though still have the server packages in them... That's the real problem.

OP should be exonerated, if he hasn't got the server packages, or others plugins in the release, and his code is indeed his...

The abusers need to be deleted and removed from the forums if they are simply being disruptive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Посмотреть сообщение
Nope i didnt! It was been on english version with clean DL and pictures! TDM gm