Wednesday Night Rage™

Why does Android warn you every time before more than a few kilobytes are downloaded on mobile internet, but doesnt give a shit about what apps do once theyre installed? Apps may silently download 100mb on every launch, making your traffic explode, without asking or even showing a tiny stupid download icon?
Come on, ******.

This already used up my month's traffic contingent two times in a row, with two completely different apps. And I really dont like throttled speed for the remaining 3 weeks.

Probably so the internet service providers on Android basis earns more money by trafficking your internet usage for merely a day or week. Tried on downloading Candy Crush - Soda Version with 50mb once, and my net is slowing for 1 week due to the same issue.

Why does ******** show those annyoing "Log in to ******** to receive updates about ..." popups on all pages? That thing that grows when scrolling, ultimately blocking the whole page and requiring you to find a tiny "close" button that shrinks it to a still agonizing size. They even randomize their patterns to prevent adblockers from hiding them.
Come on, ********, youre already gathering more personal data than anyone could dream of from people who dont even have an account, but you just cant get enough, like some stupid 70s-batman villain, forcing people to log in so you can gather even more data for your evil plot to take over the world.
There are people who dont want you to profit from our data that you perfidously steal from us. Accept that or hit the road.

You can go in settings and check the datas each app uses..

I read "Wednestay Night Rape"

Why does old computer hardware get more expensive as it ages?
My computer broke down, a 3570k on an asrock z77 board. After half a day of work I limited it to either the CPU or the mainboard. However, noone I know got compatible hardware to test each of them, so I actually had to order a CPU just to check whats wrong (at least cheap celerons are available for just a few bucks). As Im waiting for it to arrive, I checked the prices for replacements, and hell, theyre much more expensive than a few years ago when I bought them. If I bought the same board and CPU in used condition today Id pay like 100Ђ more than for the old parts. And I didnt even bought them for a good price back then. Ive experienced that before, when 5-years-old , used Q6600s were sold for almost twice as much as the new ones at the time of release.
Come on people, I know theres a free market, and supply and demand define the prices, but this is old hardware, that already used up a big portion of its lifetime. You cant sell that at the same price as new modern hardware, its not even better or faster.

Im writing this on a replacement pc now, a huge dual cpu machine with 16 threads that makes my electric meter spin faster than a HDD. That story even makes me rage enough to post this on a Tuesday, and Im pretty sure theres more rage to come when I get the CPU to continue testing.