Centos error

Guys, I get these errors in my VPS. When I try to load mysql.so I get this error:-
Loading plugin: mysql.so
Failed (libmysqlclient_r.so.16: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
and when I try to load FCNPC.so I get this error:-
Loading plugin: FCNPC.so
Failed (/usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.15' not found (required by plugins/FCNPC.so))

I have centos 6.4 VPS. Kindly tell me how to fix it.

try
yum install libstdc++ mysql-client

Dude, I get this:-
PHP код:
[root@192355 ~]# yum install libstdc++ mysql-client
Loaded pluginsfastestmirror
Setting up Install Process
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile

basemirrors.syringanetworks.net

epelny-mirrors.evowise.com

extrasmirror.keystealth.org

updatesmirror.scalabledns.com
Package libstdc
++-4.4.7-17.el6.x86_64 already installed and latest version
No package mysql
-client available.
Nothing to do 

Use mysql_static.so insead of mysql.so as plugin, it is provided in same download from where you downloaded the original plugin.

I also get this error on my VPS.

I'm using mysql.so R7 but can someone gimme mysql_static.so R7?

All you need to do is put the CORRECT runtimes required for the plugin to make it work.

This is literally it saying "The program can't start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing." for another runtime.

Many tutorials regarding the needed installs, are around, you just have to read the entire tutorial, not just what you choose to.

Can someone gimme mysql_static.so R7?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatLouis
Посмотреть сообщение
Can someone gimme mysql_static.so R7?
I've actually looked and there doesn't seem to be one for that version...

The only problem is that once you "fix" that, with this "method", the second error will give you trouble, again, for the same reason as the first issue.

Just fix it... It's even listed as to how to fix it IN the release thread.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...&postcount=553

Now this is ONLY PART of the fix, because some of the fix is looking at the other tutorials about running SA-MP server on Linux, along with the release pages and knowing what to install. Pay attention to the architecture mentions in these tutorials, guides and other release threads.

Even though some packages will be outdated, the output of those attempted install/updates WILL TELL YOU what you need.

Your FCNPC plugin would be the next error to address due to the same error being present, but another runtime.

Dude I think the thread u have told me is Ubuntu but I'm using Centos.