Play music system and sql

1. I need a fs likes: /listen we'll see a dialog (like NGG gamemode) and when we press search, example name of song is See You Again, we will import see+you+again into dialog, we will have some songs with keywords like this. Double click to hear song and url of this song will shorten to ******* or no. We can use some websites about music to do this. In my country, only two servers have it so i ask u. I dont know how. Sorry for my bad English.
-> Dont need copy url, just search
2. I wanna add one wizard to my table in sql, i use navicat. Its name is pWood about my lumberjack job. But i am not good about sql, i dont know how and when i try it has some errors. Help!

Like this ?

Vietnamese: Bạn cу thể kết nối trực tiếp với cбc server như zing hay nct, bаi gм cũng cу

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanhlongcongtu
Посмотреть сообщение
Like this ?

Vietnamese: Bạn cу thể kết nối trực tiếp với cбc server như zing hay nct, bаi gм cũng cу
yes :3
Vnamese: Vđк̀ là k biќt kќt nф́i nà

Because i didn't use Spawn in main language, i can tell you only about the logic for your question.
1. Import list songs to database (name - url)
2. When player type /listen song+name , your code will detect and find in your database to get the right song.
3. Show songs list to dialog, then when player chose a song, just play it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanhlongcongtu
Посмотреть сообщение
Because i didn't use Spawn in main language, i can tell you only about the logic for your question.
1. Import list songs to database (name - url)
2. When player type /listen song+name , your code will detect and find in your database to get the right song.
3. Show songs list to dialog, then when player chose a song, just play it.
Oh I know it, but it is boring

i really want to help you, but i don;t using spawn to write gamemode. My game mode using PHP only, it's strong, clean more than spawn