Would you like to play with german users?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamester
Посмотреть сообщение
Most of our server pop is also from spanish people, some of them are either kind. Others spam like crazy. Most hack and get banned (and then get banned 20 times over for ban evasion).
That's why it's better to just keep them away. It's more enjoyable to have English speaking users around. There will be one or two people that are just unsupportable, but in overall, it's good to be around them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis-
Посмотреть сообщение
This sounds like a script I started coding. Sounds like a great idea to be able to write something up in your native language and it being translated automatically.
That would be awesome. But if you look at for example ****** Translate, for words it's amazing, but sentences are usually a big mess.. If you can manage to get that to work properly, it will be an amazing feature for any server.

EDIT: I was a little bit too fast.. Didn't read all of the comments :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
Not to mention that not even ****** Translate effectively translates messages. And with other players' grammar, even worse. So in general, regarless if the majority are hackers or not, the answer is no. It will be hard to communicate with others. Then there comes the forum, when I sometimes translate messages on this forum to English. It comes out horribly wrong. It will be hard to communicate with admins that are German.
So again, no.

Like i already gold you guys, ****** translate is shit. Bing translate (Microsoft) would be used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard2H
Посмотреть сообщение
I can 100% say that there are more German cheaters than Russians.
Russians doesn't cheat like Germans does and in fact best cheat developers are from Germany there are only like 3-4 from Russia.
Nah you dont have enuff experience then, i know like 12 russians from my steam friends list, 5 of them has vacs lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamovic
Посмотреть сообщение
Nah you dont have enuff experience then, i know like 12 russians from my steam friends list, 5 of them has vacs lol
I had 64 Germans in my old steam , 57 of them were VAC banned in a vac wave.I can surely say that Russians sucks in CS:GO all they do is cry and play bad.THere are more German cheat developers and cheaters that's for sure mate.

You say it like I have a choice lol

Anyone but jews/pakis (No offence to anyone who is here), some of them are idiotic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamovic
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard2H
Посмотреть сообщение
I had 64 Germans in my old steam , 57 of them were VAC banned in a vac wave.I can surely say that Russians sucks in CS:GO all they do is cry and play bad.THere are more German cheat developers and cheaters that's for sure mate.
Honestly? Who cares.. Cheaters should be banned, who cares if they are Russian, German or from some other country..

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivatioBoni
View Post
NEIN
Can't Germans generally speak English well anyway?
Germans doing terrible englisch speeching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
View Post
Germans doing terrible englisch speeching.
Loool ik u did this on purpose

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteGhost
View Post
Nah im super cerial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteGhost
View Post
nau Mayn, his englicsh is very worse from the dayy he her joineed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRP
Посмотреть сообщение
Anyone but jews/pakis (No offence to anyone who is here), some of them are idiotic.
I know, right. I'm from Pakistan but I do not live there anymore and dealing with those people is just like..... well, learning scripting lmao.

Hitler may have killed the jews, but he did save history channel

We can find idiots in all shapes, sizes, races, colors, religion etc., blaming specific people for their shapes, sizes, races, colors and religion would be racism and inhumane as well as idiotic.

Playing with German or American, or Jewish or Muslims, or Black or White, or Poor or Rich does't matters to me, if they respect me, i will respect them.

I respect everyone, who respect me, regardless of shapes, sizes, races, colors, religion etc.

I want to be a human, not just a man, a human knows how to use his/ her brain, man don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRP
Посмотреть сообщение
Haven't played with the Jews (no religion discrimination) but I know some of the Pakistani's are just being idiots as most of the users are kid, who can't type their name in English properly or a sentence. I myself (is) from Pakistan, but I can type or speak English fluently and am mature, cause 'maturity is a choice' and 'maturity comes from experience'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ullUnUP2J4Q