OnPlayerUpPickup(+REP)

danke

Is not it OnPlayerPickUpPickup(playerid, pickupid)?

When you spawn the pickup, assign its id to a varriable. Probably pickupid == MoneyBags[<index>][mbpickup].

To find an index (in the array) that is not used, simply loop through it, if the index is currently not used, create at the specific index.

Then loop through them to find it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oMa37
Посмотреть сообщение
Is not it OnPlayerPickUpPickup(playerid, pickupid)?
Yeah, i copied that line wrong lmao.
Anywho, what could be causing the bug?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [WSF]ThA_Devil
Посмотреть сообщение
When you spawn the pickup, assign its id to a varriable. Probably pickupid == MoneyBags[<id here>][mbpickup].

To find an index (in the array) that is not used, simply loop through it, if the index is currently not used, create at the specific index.

Then loop through them to find it.
I'm having a hard time understanding you, O_O
mind giving me an example ? Because I'm doing what you said(If I understood you correctly), yet it ain't working.
The array is in the size of the max_players, hence every player can have 1 bag. and when he drops the bag, it creates a pickup on MoneyBags[playerid][mbpickup], so it loops through the entire players and if the pickupid is that moneybag, it's supposed to do it, but its doing it regardless to the pickup..

The problem might not be the pickup, the problem might be the checkpoint.
Does this applies on checkpoints ?
when u enter in checkpoint does it give you a bag ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatFag
Посмотреть сообщение
The problem might not be the pickup, the problem might be the checkpoint.
Does this applies on checkpoints ?
when u enter in checkpoint does it give you a bag ?
No.
Whenever you die -> a pickup is created at MoneyBags[playerid][mbpickup] and then whoever picks it up, receives a checkpoint to the drop off point

i get it but i mean when a player didnt pick the bag yet and if he enters in any CHECKPOINT not rob one
does it happens like it happens with other pickups i mean does it give him a bag

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatFag
Посмотреть сообщение
i get it but i mean when a player didnt pick the bag yet and if he enters in any CHECKPOINT not rob one
does it happens like it happens with other pickups i mean does it give him a bag
Nope.
happens just with pickups

How many players can have a moneybag at once? If there's only one moneybag, you shouldn't be using an array.