Lost connection, retrying, banned!

My server has a serious problem, when the player comes out from a interior (custom, made in the air)

and 70 percent more likely they would be lost the connection, retrying then get banned but it's not meant to banned.

It happens on this new host.

Because of firewall, soft defense? I don't know, please tell me!

This also happens when the people have a high ping.. You said something about the new host.? Which means it would be far away from their region causing ping to increase as fk.. Like 600+ and they loose connection.. Happens to me when i go to servers hosted far away from my region.

when ur exiting from Interior. so for sure you were using SetPlayerPos so try adding SetSpawnInfo for example
Код:
SetSpawnInfo(playerid, 0, 255, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0);
SetPlayerPos(playerid, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0);

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uvais
Посмотреть сообщение
This also happens when the people have a high ping.. You said something about the new host.? Which means it would be far away from their region causing ping to increase as fk.. Like 600+ and they loose connection.. Happens to me when i go to servers hosted far away from my region.
Yeuh the circuit is China mobile, most of players are using telecom, so they may have a low-ping but a serious packet loss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuNkYTheGreat
Посмотреть сообщение
when ur exiting from Interior. so for sure you were using SetPlayerPos so try adding SetSpawnInfo for example
Код:
SetSpawnInfo(playerid, 0, 255, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0);
SetPlayerPos(playerid, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0);
No, this gamemode using a custom SetPlayerPosEx for anti cheating.

Код:
stock SetPlayerPosEx(playerid, Float:x,Float:y,Float:z)
{
    PlayerInfo[playerid][pPos][0]=x;
    PlayerInfo[playerid][pPos][1]=y;
    PlayerInfo[playerid][pPos][2]=z;
    return SetPlayerPos(playerid, x, y, z);
}

And nothing recorded in samp.ban

working fine in local.

check server.log 'ackslimit'

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamz
Посмотреть сообщение
check server.log 'ackslimit'
no ackslimit

The problem is likely them being sent too many packets, especially if they have a network provider that can't respond to too much data at once.

Does the area they stream into contain a lot of objects, pickups, or text labels?