Windows 10 Lag...

So recently I upgraded to windows 10 and I get below the average FPS on SAMP... I used to get about 350 at a point but now I get 50-95 which I don't like.. CS GO and other games's fps is the same.
Any solutions?

Really?
50-95, be fucking happy.

Dude... I used to get 350 at some point.. you obviously don't know the struggle to play on 40 fps downgraded from 350.

Disabled V-Sync in nvidia control panel or Amd CCC? That setting can override gta-sa

Reasons why I went back to Windows 8.1:
1- Windows 10 is still in BETA stage, It is not completely done there are alot of bugs especially with hardware.
2- Fucks up your graphics memory cause the windows 10 itself uses alot
3- Resolution problems, Since they changed the minimum resolution to 1024x768 the resolution is fucked, I mean every resolution will be windowed but if u set 800x600 u can still run fullscreen with auto aspect ratio fix (I have 16:10 and I can run csgo on 800x600 smooth while on win10 I get 20 fps out of 100 cuz of res)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MafiaOink
Посмотреть сообщение
1- Windows 10 is still in BETA stage, It is not completely done there are alot of bugs especially with hardware.
3- Resolution problems, Since they changed the minimum resolution to 1024x768 the resolution is fucked, I mean every resolution will be windowed but if u set 800x600 u can still run fullscreen with auto aspect ratio fix (I have 16:10 and I can run csgo on 800x600 smooth while on win10 I get 20 fps out of 100 cuz of res)
But windows 10 has direct x 12 which gives a significant amount of performance boost with games like rise of the tomb raider. Though it does seem I cant play gta sa on windows 10 atm which sucks

My V-Sync is off, I am using the lowest settings possible but there's something strange.
My laptop's fps is completely the same and,
Doesn't matter which place I am on I still get up to 95 fps even on highest even on lowest settings.

Move back to Windows 8.1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MafiaOink
Посмотреть сообщение
bs

-------------------------------------------------------------

Delete your user files and reconfigure your game settings (frame limiter off).

Any solutions?