ingame object editor

Basically I have mixed up objects in the gamemode that I've downloaded, no labels to find the exact object position. So i'm looking for an ingame object editor that can search the ID of the object and more importantly the position as well. Can someone please suggest me?

Also I tried to download some ingame object editors but it was not possible to edit ingame.

If you want to edit a map in game, I suggest Texture Studio. Link in my description.

But if all you want to do is locate the map, get one of the Create[Dynamic]Object lines and take parameters 2-5... That is for example:
Quote:

CreateObject(1231, 12.0, 55.0, -300.0, 0.0, 10.0, 90.0);

Thanks crayder but I would rather choose your filterscript. lol. I tried it but it's so complicated as the objects in the gamemode has 34101 objects in the script im not lying.

So yeah thanks for the suggestion +rep

how can I select and show the objects details (position or id)

It's like a /dl command

What? Do u mean samp construction?

No not a real map editor. I just need a simple ingame map editor that can find and edit the object position. Because there are over 30,000 pre-made objects in my gamemode and I just want to find the exact position of this object below so that I can edit and remove it.