[Asia Server]How to list my server in Internet in SAMP

I Change on Server.cfg to announce 1 and check on SAMP.exe in Internet right. THE MY SERVER IS NO LIST IN Internet Section
please help me [Asia Server] TO CREATE MY SERVER [SniperRider Server]

Internet tab is showing the same stuff as the hosted tab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdoubleoper
Посмотреть сообщение
Internet tab is showing the same stuff as the hosted tab.
If you're going to explain it, explain it properly.

Currently the hosted tab servers are the only servers that are being shown in the Internet tab due to a bug that's been here for a few months.

There is a mod, on the forums here which allows for the server listings to be fixed, but I personally haven't tried it as I'll wait to see if the problem will be fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
If you're going to explain it, explain it properly.

Currently the hosted tab servers are the only servers that are being shown in the Internet tab due to a bug that's been here for a few months.

There is a mod, on the forums here which allows for the server listings to be fixed, but I personally haven't tried it as I'll wait to see if the problem will be fixed.
It isn't a bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainles5
Посмотреть сообщение
It isn't a bug
Even if this works out that it was a "working as intended" scenario, it shouldn't take 6 months to be able to filter out the reasons for this being in place.

I also refer to it being a bug, due to the fact that this cannot continue being the case for much longer, and the tab should in all likeliness return.