all problem started when i recently installed windows 8.1

Methods i tried :
Reinstall SAMP
reinstall GTA SAN ANDREAS
tried to compile server GM but same thing
Installed required both 32bit 64 bit framework

Any other fix to get me out of this mess will be appreciated

Thanks

Ive searched SAMP forums and also ******, but I cant find anything that I need help with.

After I open a new Pawno script, I save it, then when I hit on 'Compile', or F5, the file does not get compiled, but the GTA SAMP automatically opens and tries to connect to server :7777.

It stays that way and when i /q out of GTA SA, Pawno is just sitting there doing nothing.

Theres one popup, the compiler popup, but its empty. There are no errors or anything.

Until you haven't seen this in the dialog that pawno creates, you should assume that pawno is still compiling your gamemode.

The text in the dialog should be something like this:
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

Its the GM BARE.PWN that should take a second as it was in windows 7. but i wait more than 2 mins it stays the same.

Have you tried redownloading the SAMP windows server package and using the PAWNO that is included?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
Посмотреть сообщение

Until you haven't seen this in the dialog that pawno creates, you should assume that pawno is still compiling your gamemode.

Its the GM BARE.PWN that should take a second as it was in windows 7. but i wait more than 2 mins it stays the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
Посмотреть сообщение

Ive searched SAMP forums and also ******, but I cant find anything that I need help with.

After I open a new Pawno script, I save it, then when I hit on 'Compile', or F5, the file does not get compiled, but the GTA SAMP automatically opens and tries to connect to server :7777.

It stays that way and when i /q out of GTA SA, Pawno is just sitting there doing nothing.

Theres one popup, the compiler popup, but its empty. There are no errors or anything.

i think gamemode had something wrong, or you added something
check ur codes again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younes44
Посмотреть сообщение
i think gamemode had something wrong, or you added something
check ur codes again
Ok even if i added wrong code the pawn box should tell me what error it has

not stay blank

and samp open

connecting to server :7777

ye sometimes he stay blank (maybe alot of mistakes .??) check ur code bttww