Mysql R39-5 Failed to load

I am hosting my server with a VPS which is running a Centos 06 64-bit and my server is fully based on MySQL so I must put MySQL.so plugin and MySQL_static.so plugin . For what regarding the MySQL_static.so plugin, it loads successfully but with the MySQL.so plugin it fails to load giving me an error saying :

Quote:

Loading plugin: mysql.so
[03:45:39] Failed (libmysqlclient_r.so.16: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I need someone to help me fixing it because the VPS owners has been installing all the codes and the packages of the MySQL by typing ( yum ..... and so on ) but it was not fixed , so I need someone really knows how to fix it in order to let me run my server properly and Thank You for reading and best regards if you helped me fixing it !

Written the codes and still giving the same error.

This is not Centos , it is a Ubuntu code !

As I told you , the server won't ever work except when the MySQL.so loads with the MySQL_static.so plugin and the MySQL_static.so loads , I am in need to load the MySQL.so plugin now to let my server go ahead and work !

Hi,
I'm not entirely sure as to which one of these would solve your problem but I think one would work as expected.
My suggestion is that you try to install this:
yum install mysql-community-libs

This might work but I'm not sure:
yum install mysql-libs

Try to use the following binary which I have compiled for CentOS 6.
https://mirror.jeroendeneef.com/samp...tatic/mysql.so

Not working tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandooz
Посмотреть сообщение
Not working tho.
What error does it give? Can you try to be as verbose as possible?