fifth time posting for this bug can someone check this please

So i got a friend who owns a server with the same script, he told me that i have a dialog bug on my server, I was told that it can be used to get more money, drugs and stuffs , it can works in bank/family safes/trunks/lockers all you have to do is /switchchar > hide dialog > store cash/drugs > press enter and you'll get more , i really need some help because this bug will ruin my heavy rp server, can someone please help me?

I know how to reproduce the bug but i have no idea on how to fix it, i asked my friend and he said the problem is in wcrp.pwn (i'm using a wcrp script) ,dialog part to be exact and to fix it you need to add add a check if player is changing characters (or perhaps use the 'loggedin' pvar) And before trying to store/take things check if the player is logged in or not, which will also detect if he's changing characters or not he said Make it a function so it'll be easy to change, ect.

can someone do it for me :/ i'm new to this scripting thing?

You can never sit there and demand help. Just PM some gangstas whom might have Skype or TeamViewer.

Just block commands while a dialog is shown. It's not that hard. Use a global variable to store the currently shown dialogid for each player (i.e. whenever you use ShowPlayerDialog you store the same dialogid in the variable). In OnPlayerCommandText/OnPlayerCommandReceived block the command if that value is > 0. In OnDialogResponse check if dialogid == the stored value before proceeding to process it. If the value doesn't match the player is likely spoofing or cheating in some other way.

Vince can i get your skype? i mean i'm new to this scripting thing :/