[FilterScript] [FS] Vehicle Ownership System

Commands

/vehhelp
Basically tells you the other three commands, and says weather or not you currently own a vehicle.

/gotoveh (just remove it if your using it for role-play)
Teleports you to your vehicle.

/park
Save your vehicles position, this is where it will spawn for now on.

/sellveh [playerid] [price]
Sell your vehicle to someone.

/accept
Accept a vehicle someone is selling you.

/decline
Decline a vehicle someone is selling you.

How to Use

Setting it up
Open up the script. In it you will find the edit section, fill out the names of the default owners, and the car IDs in sync. Then define the number of vehicles you will be using. Keep all of the three settings with the same amount. 3 names = 3 IDs = MAX_VEHS 3.

After that, just place "veh.amx" in the filterscripts folder, and add "veh" to your filterscripts line in the server.cfg.

You may want to position the vehicles before releasing it to a public server. After running the script, you will find a "veh" file in your scriptfiles. Open it with notepad, there you will see each vehicle in this format:

Number=Owner X Y Z A

You can modify the X, Y, Z and Angle cords, and even the Owner if you must. Buy don't touch Number!

Download

PWN via Pastebin (.com)
PWN via Zezombia (.com)

Comments are appreciated. Report any bugs !

Thanks, Im Hugh btw
Yeah, I'm gonna download it, and then learn from it, and perhaps use it

Cool, I got also one but I'm not releasing it.

Quote:

C:\Documents and Settings\XPPRESP3\Desktop\ссссс\filterscripts\veh. pwn(156) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\XPPRESP3\Desktop\ссссс\filterscripts\veh. pwn(277) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\XPPRESP3\Desktop\ссссс\filterscripts\veh. pwn(27 : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\XPPRESP3\Desktop\ссссс\filterscripts\veh. pwn(475) : error 021: symbol already defined: "strtok"
C:\Documents and Settings\XPPRESP3\Desktop\ссссс\filterscripts\veh. pwn(490) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

5 Errors.

this is cool Zezombia

Cool zez!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomnidi
Quote:

C:\Documents and Settings\XPPRESP3\Desktop\ссссс\filterscripts\veh. pwn(156) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\XPPRESP3\Desktop\ссссс\filterscripts\veh. pwn(277) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\XPPRESP3\Desktop\ссссс\filterscripts\veh. pwn(27 : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\XPPRESP3\Desktop\ссссс\filterscripts\veh. pwn(475) : error 021: symbol already defined: "strtok"
C:\Documents and Settings\XPPRESP3\Desktop\ссссс\filterscripts\veh. pwn(490) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small

5 Errors.

This doesn't happen for me. Make sure you have the most recent version of Dini.
If someone could confirm this, that would help a lot.

can u make a example how to put a buyable car pls

How can someone buy a car f/\0x?
Maybe I will release my SQL owner ship script.

This isn't exactly a buy-car-you-find-on-street script. The current owner has to /sellcar [id] [ammount] to the person who wants to buy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zezombia
This isn't exactly a buy-car-you-find-on-street script. The current owner has to /sellcar [id] [ammount] to the person who wants to buy it.
they asked how to buy it, and you answered ,that you cant buy it ,you can only sell it. (where is the logic?)(how can soem1 sell a vehicle if he doesn't have it)

still.. how to get a car working under this system?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lux21
Quote:
they asked how to buy it, and you answered ,that you cant buy it ,you can only sell it. (where is the logic?)(how can soem1 sell a vehicle if he doesn't have it)

still.. how to get a car working under this system?
well you need to define the owner in the file first. ex. the admin sets user_x and user_y as owners and they start selling the vehs in san andreas. after that the market will be open for everybody

Aw shit this is almost what I need
I need a buy-car-you-find-on-street script + this lol.. (lock and spawnlocation would be even better). Still nice Zezombie..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomnidi
Quote:

5 Errors.

the same problem here...what to do?

Quote:

i never seen this before, vehi savin system :P nice :>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benne
Quote:
where could i download that?

Try this: http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?action=search2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBaff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benne
Quote:
where could i download that?
At DracoBlue's site.

i have the damn "thingie" but it happens again
and he said

Quote:

so is there anyone who can use this FS just to post here HIS DINI.inc