My Gaming PC Build

Hello, Guys Well this is my Gaming PC Build

List: (Click Here!)
CPU: Intel Core i5 6500 (Skylake)
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 530 (Seen some vids that uses this to play GTA:5)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-B150M-D3H Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
RAM: Kingston FURY 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory
Storage: Kingston HyperX Fury 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

Other parts if not mentioned maybe reused (Ex: My Monitor Samsung SyncMaster 2033sw)
Well So i want your guys Suggstions

Notes:

- Well I Didnt go with a GPU (To Save Cost) But if it is Nessary i will add one this one (Click Here!)

- Well my aim is to play GTA 5 and Dirt 3 and i dont play in 4k i just want some thing nice with (720p or 1080p)

- Well im planing to done some Video Editing and Photoshop. (720p or 1080p)

lol, I thought like you, i'm 4gens behind you with i5 2500k and the integrated gpu Intel HD 3000 work fine with old games but when you wanna play games with shadows or smoke the integrated explode literally. If you want edit videos, photoshop, etc I had bought an low cost cpu and a decent gpu for balancing the build, like a FX 8350 8-core for better rendering and a gtx 950 more than you need for GTA V in 1080p medium-high.

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790
GPU: GTX 970 EVGA
Motherboard: Gigabyte Micro ATX (1150) GA-H81M-H - 4AGER
RAM: 8 GB
Storage: 1 TB

Well......

@Jpew Well im not Buying AMD CPU... and well if u say i add a GPU wat GPU will it be ?

@F1N4L It Seems like ALOT COSTLY im sticking to the CPU i have Menstioned, Checking that GPU tho (It is 30K Rupees its too costly for my budget...)

@Both Well is the GPU i have menstioned in the Notes enough ?

Thanks for helping me!

How much you wanna expend in gpu?, with that build you can go for 980ti hehe but it's not the subject, GTX 950 for 150$ or 750ti for 100-120$ or r7 370 150$.

Always when I want build a pc I check the logical increments web, It have the best build relation price-benefice with compatible hardware.

well maybe below 100$ ? its hard to decide anyways i dont think i can even afford it

w the Intel HD Graphics 530 you can play GTA V 720p all in low with 30fps with fps slumps.

100$ 750 ti (with i3 4150) GTA V 1080p Very High 40 fps stables.

Don't go for the 730, get a RX 480 they're fairly cheap (reference costs 200 bucks and you're getting performance levels of a R9 390X)

Why 1 x 8GB RAM module and not 2 x 4GB RAM? Because having two modules is a little bit faster.

The 730 is not meant for gaming. Get a RX 480 or GTX 1060 when the aftermarket coolers come out.

Well @The Idea of geting a i3 i didnt want to go with that coz i dont wanna get a dual core again (having a Core 2 Duo ATM).

@RAM Stick Thingy : Well its becoz so i can add atleast 32GBs of Ram in at max other than 4 + 4 + 4 + 4 = 16 ..... (Does it affect it too much ?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naresh
Посмотреть сообщение
Well @The Idea of geting a i3 i didnt want to go with that coz i dont wanna get a dual core again (having a Core 2 Duo ATM).

@RAM Stick Thingy : Well its becoz so i can add atleast 32GBs of Ram in at max other than 4 + 4 + 4 + 4 = 16 ..... (Does it affect it too much ?)
You shouldn't see any difference in 4+4 GB RAM or 8 GB RAM. It's more like all those little optimization threads around here: it is good to optimize, but the real gain will mostly be unnoticeable.

Also, your actual configuration will have been waaay deprecated by the time you need 32 GB of RAM. (considering that you won't use this PC for heavy GFX jobs)

Even tho my mighty laptop is way other than your pc it still runs gta v and hits a stable 40 - 38 fps while recording (no shadows, somehow my screen turns all black when I enable shadows).
http://imgur.com/a/t4Iun
AMD mobility radeon hd 5000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naresh
Посмотреть сообщение

sigh you can't compare a core 2 duo to a skylake i3