What was your most and least favorite GTA SA Mission?

GTA SA sucks!
GTA SA SUCKS DONT PLAY IT!
instead play SA-MP
my best mission which is favorite is the first mission

Quote:
Originally Posted by MafiaOink
Посмотреть сообщение
GTA SA sucks!
instead play SA-MP
You just said SAMP sucks, so please gtfo. SAMP is a modification for GTA SA, if you play SAMP, you are also playing GTA SA. See it like this: if I play GTA Online, does that mean I don't play GTA V? No.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
GTA SA sucks!
instead play SA-MP
This..
I'm speechless..
This goes to my signature..

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
GTA SA sucks!
instead play SA-MP

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
GTA SA sucks!
instead play SA-MP
Legend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbond007
Посмотреть сообщение
idk there are many good missions, like the one where u shoot with an AK from the back of the car after escaping the jefferson motel

i also remember the one where u steal a car with cesar in SF and try to drift away with nitros from the cops lol

worst are probably the plane missions? i hated those back then
"Reuniting the families" and "Test Drive". Pretty fun stuff.
From Cesar's set, I loved "Puncture Wounds".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaktimaan
Посмотреть сообщение
Am I the only one here who hardly remember any mission's name? o_O
Well you learn pretty fast when you finish the game more than 20 times because nothing else works on your prehistoric PC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
Well you learn pretty fast when you finish the game more than 20 times because nothing else works on your prehistoric PC.
I have finished it only for once... I'm too lazy to do it for second time. So I had installed hot coffee mod in my gta sa and fucked all the bitches in the game...

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I have finished it only for once... I'm too lazy to do it for second time. So I had installed hot coffee mod in my gta sa and fucked all the bitches in the game...
I don't think Shaktimaan has to do this as he saves kids and people, fking bitches in game xd lol you have to do that irl xd (just jokin.)

my favorite mission is the first mission where you have to cycle and my least favorite is the last mission, fk you big smoke, rest in pieces.

Hmm. I liked them all really. The Burning Desire mission was awesome.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I loved the story missions, so I was happy to start it all again after like 2 months of exploring and mayhem.

I play GTA SAN ANDREAS since 2006 once i were 6 years old , i finished GTA SAN ANDREAS on 2013 :v

Least favorite one is the mission where you have to find cop cars/bikes for Wu zi
Favorite one is where you're having a party with Ogg Logg and ballas ride on grove street

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItzzWesty
Посмотреть сообщение
I play GTA SAN ANDREAS since 2006 once i were 6 years old , i finished GTA SAN ANDREAS on 2013 :v
: )

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
My least favorite mission is Snail Trail, when I'm in San Fierro and the motherfucker makes me go all the way back to LS to kill some dude.
I discovered a really fast method to do this mission the other day when I was watching some speedrun. Basically you first take the bike that's parked next to the station wall. Then get the sniper from the concrete tube. Picking up the sniper is the cue for the train to enter the station. Get back on the bike, speed to the train, ditch the bike, enter the train. Now you can just press Enter to skip the whole journey.

That train mission "Wrong side of the tracks" was pretty hard thou :/

I think the one in LV to get that plane took a couple tries also.

Getting Denise to like you, that was the sh*t lol.

Easiest one would be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
I discovered a really fast method to do this mission the other day when I was watching some speedrun. Basically you first take the bike that's parked next to the station wall. Then get the sniper from the concrete tube. Picking up the sniper is the cue for the train to enter the station. Get back on the bike, speed to the train, ditch the bike, enter the train. Now you can just press Enter to skip the whole journey.
It's not that. Following the train was kinda fun, but after the mission I had to go back to San Fierro, and it was kind of a long way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djean
Посмотреть сообщение
That train mission "Wrong side of the tracks" was pretty hard thou :/

I think the one in LV to get that plane took a couple tries also.

Getting Denise to like you, that was the sh*t lol.

Easiest one would be
During "Freefall" I managed to get to the plane in the 1st try, but when I did the mission for the second time, it took me like 3 tries.

The most tries I did were for "Stowaway", where you had to get in the back of that Andromada using its ramp. Can't say it was annoying, because even know I kept failing, it was a lot of fun.
Then the bike acceleration glitch became known, and it became the easiest mission ever.

The mission where you had to rob caligula

crack house

that helicopter one
When he drive a vehicle then we go to officer we hit the officer enter the helicopter and gtg
Least is: That train mission in Los Santos where we shoot the gang member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Offtopic, but I've seen Vince use an emoji for the first time in my life.

least: First one
most: never played past the third one so idk