What was your most and least favorite GTA SA Mission?

Well.. my most favorite GTA SA mission was the "Pier 69" mission.I honestly really like doing it for some reason, and to get back at Rider and my least favorite one was the "Wrong side of the tracks".I did that mission for like 50 times, over and over and then it hit me.Lets ****** how to pass this mission so I found out the easy way of passing it.

ALL YOU HAD TO DO, WAS FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN, CJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meller
Посмотреть сообщение
ALL YOU HAD TO DO, WAS FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN, CJ
He said it over, and over and over.Some times he even forgets to pull out his gun lol, and then blames me for losing them, fat bastard xD

It wasn't that hard I did it in second attempt, in first attempt only 1 vagos guy was left.
Anyways big smoke can't shoot for shit.

most favorite : one had a cop chase with all the 4 guys.
least favorite:a buffalo racing mission.

Big Smoke's logic. Lol.

When CJ had to fuck with denise!

"Wrong side of the tracks" IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE MISSIONS!

My favourite was probably End of the line.. typically... fuck Tenpenny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K0P
Посмотреть сообщение
I think there is a kind of hint in the mission's name "Wrong side of the tracks"

Try to go and shoot with left side of the train,i think it will work.Because most of us go to the right side of the train.
Eh I think there isn't enough place on the left side cuz, tunnel n shits, there's lots of things that bother. There's no other way than going right..

Quote:
Originally Posted by K0P
Посмотреть сообщение
I think there is a kind of hint in the mission's name "Wrong side of the tracks"

Try to go and shoot with left side of the train,i think it will work.Because most of us go to the right side of the train.
No, it's just the wrong side of the tracks, because you're on the opposite tracks and you have to watch out for oncoming trains.
You could try to jump on the train using the bridge after you get out of the tunnel.
If you do it normally, the secret to shooting all of them is to go in straight line as much as possible so Smoke can shoot.
Because as soon as you turn just a little bit, he misses.
In any case, that mission earned its place in gaming history

My least favorite mission is Snail Trail, when I'm in San Fierro and the motherfucker makes me go all the way back to LS to kill some dude.
I also hate Photo opportunity, for the same reason. Having to go back to Angel Pine to shoot some pics.

My favorite missions are the ones that involve stealth. Amphibious Assault is on the top, Dam and Blast on the second, and I also loved the Up Up and Away mission.

Am I the only one here who hardly remember any mission's name? o_O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaktimaan
Посмотреть сообщение
Am I the only one here who hardly remember any mission's name? o_O
You are shaktimaan, you got lot other things to do like save the world with your super circular flying ability...

And yes you are the only one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammix
Посмотреть сообщение
You are shaktimaan, you got lot other things to do like save the world with your super circular flying ability...

LOOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammix
Посмотреть сообщение

Shakti shakti shaktimaan.... Sing that song when you talk about my circular flying skill.. It's offend me when u kids stop chanting my name with respect.

Fav : End of the line
Least fav : The train chase

As usual, Follow the damn train!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inn0cent
Посмотреть сообщение
As usual, Follow the damn train!
If I honestly could speak as CJ, I'd say "Take out your gun when I get closer fat ass!" .Like literally, I follow the train but FatSmoke forgets to pull his gun out of his ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithCooper
Посмотреть сообщение
If I honestly could speak as CJ, I'd say "Take out your gun when I get closer fat ass!" .Like literally, I follow the train but FatSmoke forgets to pull his gun out of his ass.
Give him a time to reload?

idk there are many good missions, like the one where u shoot with an AK from the back of the car after escaping the jefferson motel

i also remember the one where u steal a car with cesar in SF and try to drift away with nitros from the cops lol

worst are probably the plane missions? i hated those back then