Best RP Server

Hi Guys,I am finding a good RP server for learning RPing,because currently i have 0% RP experience,i hated RP servers before but now i wana play in them,so which is the best rp server with good playerbase,and is good for learning RPing?

LS-RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALiScripter
View Post
LS-RP
Its not a learning server,they dont even allow RP newbies to their server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K0P
View Post
You probably need to read what is MG, PG, RK etc before you enter any RP server. Join a light or medium RP server, you might be lucky like me to get a introduction of RP.

There's no server like that, you learn RP by playing in RP servers, check the Server Advertisements section, there're tons of RP servers. RP is really easy, you just need to be good at English.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K0P
View Post
Read their rules and learn RP from their website, RP is really easy and simple as long as you know how to speak English.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K0P
View Post
I have never played rp before lsrp first server and I'm learning it there. Admins are pretty nice to newbies, too. Of course total idiots who doesn't read and rush through the tutorials will be kicked sooner or later, what do you expect?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamovic
View Post
I have never played rp before lsrp first server and I'm learning it there. Admins are pretty nice to newbies, too. Of course total idiots who doesn't read and rush through the tutorials will be kicked sooner or later, what do you expect?
i thought they force you to read the tutorials on lsrp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krest
View Post
It's really simple though. If you have the mindset to quickly learn things, then you should have no problems at all.

OP, just try to learn tutorials off of the LS-RP site or maybe even check out RCRP. Do not adapt yourself to low - med roleplay servers like NGG, it will give you a bad sight of roleplaying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krest
View Post
Yeah kinda but you can just skip it

I personally learned a lot from lsrp's tutorials but never made it to the server

RP has a lot of typing just so you know

LS-RP has issues of corrupt administration, toxic community and a case of "we've got more players than you, lets sit back and let the sweet sweet cash roll in".
A server I am really enjoying at the moment is RCRP, I had played there twice before, once in 2013 and again last year, both of these times the script I felt was awkward and had unnecessary elements to it. They seem to have refined it now and sorted out their community by removing administrators who were not good in their positions. The helper team there are fantastic and the way it works is great too, you can request a server tour as you start and /assistance are always on hand to help. As with any other server it has its problems, but these are minimal and I have found a place to call home for a while.

RC-RP.

the only server ive ever tried before LS-RP is NGG, was awesome in there so just try it out bro

P:LA

NGG and P:LA are generally considered more cops v robbers and light RP servers. I went on NGG about a month ago just to see what it was like and they had a faction representing the IRA, which first of all is disrespectful and just plain stupid. The community is well known for being the rejects of RP or just people who don't want to roleplay in heavy RP environments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilli9434
Посмотреть сообщение
LS-RP has issues of corrupt administrations.
thats what you get for ban evading and acting like an autist

RCRP, LSRP. The best RP server that I have ever play it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilli9434
Посмотреть сообщение
NGG and P:LA are generally considered more cops v robbers and light RP servers. I went on NGG about a month ago just to see what it was like and they had a faction representing the IRA, which first of all is disrespectful and just plain stupid. The community is well known for being the rejects of RP or just people who don't want to roleplay in heavy RP environments.
Who want to type 24/7 just for a game? In my opinion, light and medium roleplay servers are much good and enjoyable than other heavy roleplay servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrost
Посмотреть сообщение
Who want to type 24/7 just for a game? In my opinion, light and medium roleplay servers are much good and enjoyable than other heavy roleplay servers.
Who says you should type 10 lines for just a simple action, like drinking a glass of water, turning on a car engine or opening a door?

I always hated those people who complicate things too much! I mean, you are just drinking water, everyone knows how someone drinks water; The only time many lines of /me are acceptable when you are in a complicated roleplay like murdering someone, not everyday actions which everyone knows how they are done.