Issues with PayPal

Hello everyone,
A friend of mine is trying to send me 20EUROS, but he isn't able to send it for some unknown reason. I contacted the PayPal support, but they're telling me that everything is fine in my account. Even last time, a guy tried to send me $5.98 for a script, but I wasn't able to recieve it either. I'm from India, btw. If anyone of you have experienced such errors, please tell me how to solve it..

Die you tried to send money like 1 cent to another one?

Do you have credit card linked?

What is the message you get, did you try sending a low amount to someone?

The issue is regarding recieving the money from abroad, and not sending it. And yes, I have 2 cards, and a bank account linked to it.
The current guy is getting "We can't send your payment right now. ...."
And another guy got "You can't send payment to this person" or something like that.

login to your paypal account, navigate down to the page, click 'See how much you can send with PayPal' under 'Your status' check if your account can receive money, if yes then you must see something like this:

Sorry but there's no such page in the dashboard or any other tab.

http://www.shoutmeloud.com/paypal-st...-in-india.html

This maybe?

If you've rang PayPal and they confirm your account is in good standing and is absolutely fine - then the issue may lie with whoever is attempting to send you the funds?

Ask who's trying to send the funds to you to ring up PayPal and to query it?

OR go to PayPal's support forum - wasting your time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biker122
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry but there's no such page in the dashboard or any other tab.
Then you can't receive money, probably. Only sending AFAIK.

Will ask the sender to contact PayPal, and thanks for the help guys!

Hello friend Im also From India South India From TamilNadu..

I also worried/suffered with problem before 2years but i fixed everything I hope i can help you.

Don't feel bad to ask there in fb in fb i could feel compatitable to help you

U can add me on ******** If u need help

https://www.********.com/GopiKrishnan.Zcnr

So this one time, I convinced this guy, that I wasn't receiving his payments... I ended up paid 10 times.

A friend of mine is from India he has paypal and he told me that he had a similar issue.
Turns out, you can only send payment for goods or service not as a gift in India!
Simply ask the sender of payment to select 'service' as payment reason not gift, family or anything.

Oh and after you have received the payment you will need a bank account linked and confirmed to your paypal account to cashout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
So this one time, I convinced this guy, that I wasn't receiving his payments... I ended up paid 10 times.
That's pretty messed up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPhantom
Посмотреть сообщение
That's pretty messed up.
I was just saying, I didn't actually do it, but it felt appropriate to state it in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
It does reminds me of that time i sended almost accidentally 1000Ђ to somebody, luckily it was paid via my bank account, so i could still cancel it. But if i didn't choose to use bank, then bye money lol.

I think @[cS]Owain is on point.
Also, if someone "tries" to send you money, and they're "getting an error", they might just try to scam you. If you are working for somebody, always take upfront payment (at least part of the whole price).