What are these zombie servers like?

I just wonder, how are the zombie servers? Like the gamemode, what do you do?

You spawn either as a zombie or a survior (human). As a zombie, you have to infect the rest of the survivors so that you can win the round, and you get rewards in return. As a human, you have to survive until the time ends. I am not saying all zombie servers are all like that but those are the basic stuff that zombie servers contain. There are other features and differences certainly, they vary depending on the server you play in.

I somehow got into this idea, if I'd now script a server of zombies, Is there like, alot of maps or so?

There is server named Zombie Apocalypse, So go check it if you want. you will know everything in it by your self

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meller
Посмотреть сообщение
I somehow got into this idea, if I'd now script a server of zombies, Is there like, alot of maps or so?
You wouldn't want to bore your players with the same map(s). You need to have several and different maps.
Look up some zombie servers.

Well. You can see check that out as I have got a Zombie gamemode...

Yeah for one u need alot of maps..
Anotherthing u should black out the map its a zombie server why do u need the map,it would be a good thing
in my opinion..

I would rather create a PvE (Player vs Environment) survival with zombies AI.. much more fun