Weird crash..

So lately I've been having this crash bug that is different than the others.Everytime I go in-game and press "esc" to view the Map, nothing happens, everything is fine BUT the second time I do it I crash.I didn't think it was due to me viewing the map, when it happened again I thought it was a coincidence but the third time it got me thinking and I found out that I crash when I view the map.But it doesn't happen randomly no, it crashes me every "second" time I view it which is totally weird.I have no problem with it, I can honestly live with that but does anyone out of curiosity know what the hell is this map viewing crash?

Turn off the legend in the map options, and you'll stop crashing.

crashcode

Turn off something called "Legend" (something like that" in your game settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Turn off the legend in the map options, and you'll stop crashing.
The Legend may had something to do with the crash.It stopped even before I removed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithCooper
Посмотреть сообщение
The Legend may had something to do with the crash.It stopped even before I removed it.
Only certain icons will cause it to crash but one of those is the usual job icon, and a few others. They're listed separately in the wiki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Only certain icons will cause it to crash but one of those is the usual job icon, and a few others. They're listed separately in the wiki.
Did not know that.It re-appeared again and I disabled the legend and it stopped.