Why your not rich yet ?

Some may not script things to earn money just for their own pleasure.

Stop posting shit threads if you cant get out of addiction of games you must not be use internet too bruh..

Being rich has it's own ups and downs, good thing is you'll always have what you want but the bad thing is, when you get rich literally everyone in the family starts begging for money, secondly you'll never know if people are with you for yourself or your money

Most rich people are drug addicts

He had luck that we dont have.
He had an amazing idea that we dont have.

He didn't waste time on forums.

Human curiosity never ends.

Okay, Ill leave the total irony behind you creating this thread aside. For now.

Why did he became a billionaire while other people with ideas just as good as ******** didnt? The answer is quite simple: because he has absolutely no respect for peoples privacy. ******** wouldnt have made him rich if he would abuse it as a massive tool for data collection, and then sells those daily terabytes of personal data to whoever bids the most.
The original idea - to create a social network for everyone to keep in contact with others - is long forgotten.
Its the sad truth, if you want to get rich these days, you have to be a real asshole. And - fortunately - there arent many assholes, shitty enough and clever enough at the same time, thats why there arent many rich people.

instead of doing petty talks like this.. pls go make some money

Same thing you are doing here also... SO if u get ban here, then don't complain about it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Tony
Посмотреть сообщение
So why do alot of Programmers in the world haven't become multi-billionaire yet ? Like people here!
I could have become a "rich" person, but I dropped my idea because it seemed stupid, my advise it's never give up and try, always try, don't give up.

Now speaking of Zuckerberg, it's matter of conditions, that made him achive that thing. For the reason why others haven't become rich yet, well, they have, Snapchat, WhatsApp and other creatores, they're rich too. Also note that ******** is buying a lot of companies, including startups and "threats to ********", take WhatsApp for example and Messenger, WhatsApp was a threat for ********, both apps are equal and trust me, one day WhatsApp and Messenger will mix together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis-
Посмотреть сообщение
Define "rich". Like, how do you know when you're rich. Is there an exact sum of money you need?
A car, a house, no debts or loans and enough money to live comfortably for the rest of my life. About 3 million euros would be enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPhantom
Посмотреть сообщение
Quit your moaning and get a job, save up some cash for your own business and move on with life just like your father. Seriously, you're not going to get anywhere complaining how bad your life is. Life isn't as simple as 123.
I don't feel alright, i don't wanna meet up with Irrogant people..Banks Employee...
I'm tired of going out and searching for something that i don't like:

Justin Bieber: He does what he loves and gets millions
And so more people
I : Don't do what i like and i only gets few useless papers.
I'm so serious here why shoud i do all of that ? if i feel that i'm getting slaved and controled by some power, why should i follow an Order..I don't feel okay about all of this...I'm 22 and next month 23..i don't likebeing used by outside controle..i'm different i have something inside of me that doesn't allow me to do this..i feel that i have some sort of talent and that i'm getting wasted..I refuse to be that, i don't feel okay honestly..i'm not feeling alright, each single that i feel that 'im living in my own universe...

I run algo trading bot on few bitcoin exchanges, do literally nothing, meet no one, play games on my overpriced alienware laptop and earn 50-100 usd daily. You dont have to study and find a job, you dont even have to build a business, there are always other ways..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
A car, a house, no debts or loans and enough money to live comfortably for the rest of my life. About 3 million euros would be enough.
Right. So that's pretty much a long way off for most of the people on here.

i live comfortably pals i consider myself rich among my peers.

cause im not a jewkike