Why your not rich yet ?

This question kept on bothering me since i turned 18, i always ask why that guy succeded while alot have not...
Mark Zuckerburg the founder of ******** is a multi billionaire, now lets face it at the age of 18 he made that site and became rich, now the question that really bothers me is why did he succeded on doing that ? Why despite there were engineers and smart people on the softwares and site programing and they have experience, they didn't do such ? Why ? Why from that date until now no one of ordinary people have made anything ? What did he has that we don't We all have the internet so why haven't we made it ? Come i really wanna know this...how come script here script for little few bucks while a younger in terms of age went deeper and became rich, why ?
I really wanna put this into /Discussion from along time ago.

Any unrealated comment to this topic, will be automaticly denied, the goal of this topic is to discuss why we haven't made it yet, not to troll on people or create a war or to increase my posts i don't need posts im not dreaming of becoming an admin / beta tester, thanks for your understanding.

because he was not like other engineers who studies only for to score in exams an to get job. he was commited to and loved what he is doing.

bcus u need a life maybe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meller
Посмотреть сообщение
bcus u need a life maybe?
Cant u Give it a rest? Damn Its a Time For Everything if u have nothing good to say dont say anything at all,look at the guy above your comment ^^.. Geeeeeeeez..

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteGhost
Посмотреть сообщение
Cant u Give it a rest? Damn Its a Time For Everything if u have nothing good to say dont say anything at all,look at the guy above your comment ^^.. Geeeeeeeez..
i didnt say anything, i wrote.
jk, not gonna be a big dumbass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
Together with his college roommates and fellow Harvard University students Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes, he launched ******** from Harvard's dormitory rooms. The group then introduced ******** to other campuses. ******** expanded rapidly, with one billion users by 2012. Zuckerberg was involved in various legal disputes that were initiated by others in the group, who claimed a share of the company based upon their involvement during the development phase of ********.
Expand = popularity raise (not just any popularity raise) = money

Other social networks can be made, but there's no real point trying to compete with such a large platform. The same goes for trying to create a new search engine and try to compete with ******. Even though other search engines exist.

Obvious questions, no idea why you have them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreyas
Посмотреть сообщение
because he was not like other engineers who studies only for to score in exams an to get job. he was commited to and loved what he is doing.
So why do alot of Programmers in the world haven't become multi-billionaire yet ? Like people here!
Note:

He was 18 years old meaning he studied it in probebly 8 years of programing ? And this is the longest time limite i could give...how did he made it to billionaires...why sa-mp owners and many others who had more than 10 - 15 - 20 years of experience almost his whole age, haven't made it, Why YOU! Haven't made it ?

Who says they haven't and just don't want people to know they have money for fear they'll be spammed with "pls, nd hlp, nd srver hst nao!"

They are not Multi-Billionaires / Millionaires...if you know what that mean..

Hello Mr. Tony,

The fact that not everyone can be rich is very well known and it has been the de-facto rule since the dawn of humanity, proved through all political systems of history and even some ancient nations decided to make it their standard system (i.e., plutocracy).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Holland
Did you know that it is virtually impossible for everyone to be wealthy? To understand why, just think for a moment about what it really means to have a lot of money (which is what most people think of when they hear the word wealthy).

Essentially, it means that you can have a lot of stuff, like cars, houses, land and so on. Money, you see, no matter what the economists say about it, is access to resources, the media from which all that stuff is made.

But here's the catch: resources are not endless. In fact, they become more limited with each passing day. In case you haven't been paying attention, the earth's population is now over 7-billion. The planet itself, however, has not increased in size. The earth is pretty much the same as it has been for the last 4 billion years.

The math is pretty straightforward. A lot more people are clamoring for fewer and fewer resources. As a result, only a few may gain the advantage of having excessive access to the ever dwindling storehouse. There simply is not enough of the excessive variety to go around; necessary resources for everyone, yes, but excessive, no.
Much like limited resources, there is also a limited range of people able to make money with their skills. This is why we see unemployed professionals such as lawyers or doctors that have to take odd jobs depending on their countries' economic situation due to a plethora of social and political phenomenoms. Mark Zuckerberg was highly influential and it was right to say luck ruled in his favor, alongside his skills, charisma and being at the right time at the right place. Following this idea, we can claim that being "rich" by the common definition means that you're worth a lot more than the average person around you in monetary value. If everyone in a country had $100 million in assets, then no one would be considered rich within that country. However, they might be very rich compared to citizens of another country. So, being considered rich is always relative to others around you. Therefore, we can never be all "rich".

Additionally, in a parallel universe where everyone was rich, inflation would take over. It's not that there is a limited amount of money in the world--most governments can print money at will. This is called fiat currency. The problem is that as the amount of Dollars (or Euros, or Rubles, or whatever) increases, so do prices. A simple way to think of it is if the US government were to suddenly give everyone in the US $1 million, everyone who ever wanted a Porsche (for example) could suddenly afford one. As a response, dealers would then increase the price so that only people who (a) can afford it AND (b) valued it enough to spend that much money would then buy the Porsche. This increase in price is inflation and it would happen with all products, luxury and necessity.

Another pertinent question to ask is "can the planet sustain everyone being rich?" Rich here being used to define a typically North American or western household, and poor by comparison being about the other 90% of people on the planet. The answer to this question is a most resounding no. You cannot have everyone living like kings and queens in a finite world with finite resources and not expect shit to hit the fan in terms of environmental degradation and destruction. It is simply not sustainable for all 7 billion of us to live the top 10% of rich people.
This article explains the global income inequality a bit better than I can. Basically the gist is, Americans and other westernized countries are living like the top 10% (a rough approximate). They are very wealthy and rich compared to the vast majority of people living on this planet. Even the lowest income earners in the states (the bottom 10%) are in the top 30% globally. If the other 90% wants to live like them,they are going to need a bigger planet. There are just not enough resources to go around like that sustainably.

Now that I have cleared the reasons why not everyone can just become "rich" without issue, let me hop on the problem of how not everyone has the tools or the right access to become rich. Many factors play a role in how likely a person is to become rich in their adulthood. One of them is our childhood and what is most interesting about this is how it shapes our ability to succeed. Monkeys can teach us a lot about economics. Emotionally, their brains are very similar to ours. As fellow mammals, monkeys and humans both develop strong emotions that set us apart from the rest of the animal kingdom — emotions that govern our lives, our society, and our economy.

In the early 1990s, a team of psychologists set out to determine how a mother’s attentiveness affects her children as they grow up. They took two groups of monkeys and placed them in two different environments. In the first environment, the mother always had access to food. She didn’t have to spend any time looking for it. She could focus all her attention on her baby. In the second environment, the food was harder to find. The mother had to spend so much time looking for food that she often neglected her child.

The results were tragic. The second group of babies grew up with noticeable despair and anxiety issues. Their brains literally looked different. Their brain cells couldn’t regulate emotions like their healthier peers’. Once they became adults, the second group of monkeys was shy, clingy, weak and socially awkward. They had trouble making friends, and they never became leaders.

In a way, the same experiment is taking place in American society today. Some mothers have easy access to the basic necessities of life; food, shelter, clothing, transportation, health care, but many do not. Millions of mothers live paycheck-to-paycheck, working multiple jobs and long hours, leaving them too busy and too exhausted to give their children the same attention as their wealthier peers. The difference is so drastic that children raised in poverty have brain activity that looks like it’s been damaged by a stroke. Study after study show that these early scars last long into adulthood, affecting everything from job prospects to marital happiness.

It would be cruel and illogical to argue that these children are responsible for their lot in life, but every time I write about income inequality, that’s exactly what I hear. “I strongly disagree with your statement that more people ‘deserve’ the opportunity to succeed,” one reader told me recently. “Success is in everyone’s face. One has to reach out and grab it.” But clearly not everyone is staring success in the face after childhood. In fact, many children are raised not to reach out and grab it.

Psychologists have spent decades studying the different attitudes that people develop by living in different social classes. According to a recent article in the Annual Review of Psychology, they’ve come to some striking conclusions.

First, higher-income parents encourage their children to follow their dreams. They encourage critical thinking and support expression of likes, dislikes, feelings, and thoughts — and then give them opportunities to pursue those interests. Lower-income parents tend to emphasize toughness and pride in the face of adversity. They emphasize rules that must not be broken — and then let the children figure out the rest on their own.

From there, the children go to school, where higher-income children are given opportunities to work independently, think creatively, and ask questions. Their parents take an active role, challenging practices that they disagree with. Their teachers treat them like adults and reward students who speak up and take initiative. Lower-income children, on the other hand, usually find themselves in a more regimented environment. They walk through metal detectors and aren’t trusted with basic classroom equipment. Their parents want to be involved, but they don’t assert themselves. Their teachers demand respect and reward students who show deference.

By the time they enter the workforce, it isn’t hard to see how these two groups have been ingrained with two different attitudes toward success. The higher-income children have learned leadership skills like taking initiative, treating authorities as equals, and thinking outside-the-box, while their lower-income peers have learned to keep their heads down and do only what they’re told.

For those Americans who have been materially successful, it may seem like everyone else simply chose not to follow the same path, but the reality is that most Americans don’t know how to find that path. And in the greatest tragedy of all, for many Americans in today’s economy, the path may not even exist as long as they live.

Sadly, as I have explained, most of us do not have access to this series of connections, influence, or circumstances to allow us to reach our financial potential and independence. However, I do think it is a bit disrepectful of you to think that all of us are failures and to act self-righteously about our life choices and the circumstances that have settled us to our current socio-economic terms. I kindly suggest you to drop this attitude, because I find it very insulting and I am sure the SA-MP community does too.

If you have any concerns, I warmly invite you to pick a book about basic economic concepts or articles in the Internet where you will find the answers you are looking for.

My best regards and wishes for you, Mr. Tony,

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello Mr. Tony,

The fact that not everyone can be rich is very well known and it has been the de-facto rule since the dawn of humanity, proved through all political systems of history and even some ancient nations decided to make it their standard system (i.e., plutocracy).

Much like limited resources, there is also a limited range of people able to make money with their skills. This is why we see unemployed professionals such as lawyers or doctors that have to take odd jobs depending on their countries' economic situation due to a plethora of social and political phenomenoms. Mark Zuckerberg was highly influential and it was right to say luck ruled in his favor, alongside his skills, charisma and being at the right time at the right place. Following this idea, we can claim that being "rich" by the common definition means that you're worth a lot more than the average person around you in monetary value. If everyone in a country had $100 million in assets, then no one would be considered rich within that country. However, they might be very rich compared to citizens of another country. So, being considered rich is always relative to others around you. Therefore, we can never be all "rich".

Additionally, in a parallel universe where everyone was rich, inflation would take over. It's not that there is a limited amount of money in the world--most governments can print money at will. This is called fiat currency. The problem is that as the amount of Dollars (or Euros, or Rubles, or whatever) increases, so do prices. A simple way to think of it is if the US government were to suddenly give everyone in the US $1 million, everyone who ever wanted a Porsche (for example) could suddenly afford one. As a response, dealers would then increase the price so that only people who (a) can afford it AND (b) valued it enough to spend that much money would then buy the Porsche. This increase in price is inflation and it would happen with all products, luxury and necessity.

Another pertinent question to ask is "can the planet sustain everyone being rich?" Rich here being used to define a typically North American or western household, and poor by comparison being about the other 90% of people on the planet. The answer to this question is a most resounding no. You cannot have everyone living like kings and queens in a finite world with finite resources and not expect shit to hit the fan in terms of environmental degradation and destruction. It is simply not sustainable for all 7 billion of us to live the top 10% of rich people.
This article explains the global income inequality a bit better than I can. Basically the gist is, Americans and other westernized countries are living like the top 10% (a rough approximate). They are very wealthy and rich compared to the vast majority of people living on this planet. Even the lowest income earners in the states (the bottom 10%) are in the top 30% globally. If the other 90% wants to live like them,they are going to need a bigger planet. There are just not enough resources to go around like that sustainably.

Now that I have cleared the reasons why not everyone can just become "rich" without issue, let me hop on the problem of how not everyone has the tools or the right access to become rich. Many factors play a role in how likely a person is to become rich in their adulthood. One of them is our childhood and what is most interesting about this is how it shapes our ability to succeed. Monkeys can teach us a lot about economics. Emotionally, their brains are very similar to ours. As fellow mammals, monkeys and humans both develop strong emotions that set us apart from the rest of the animal kingdom — emotions that govern our lives, our society, and our economy.

In the early 1990s, a team of psychologists set out to determine how a mother’s attentiveness affects her children as they grow up. They took two groups of monkeys and placed them in two different environments. In the first environment, the mother always had access to food. She didn’t have to spend any time looking for it. She could focus all her attention on her baby. In the second environment, the food was harder to find. The mother had to spend so much time looking for food that she often neglected her child.

The results were tragic. The second group of babies grew up with noticeable despair and anxiety issues. Their brains literally looked different. Their brain cells couldn’t regulate emotions like their healthier peers’. Once they became adults, the second group of monkeys was shy, clingy, weak and socially awkward. They had trouble making friends, and they never became leaders.

In a way, the same experiment is taking place in American society today. Some mothers have easy access to the basic necessities of life; food, shelter, clothing, transportation, health care, but many do not. Millions of mothers live paycheck-to-paycheck, working multiple jobs and long hours, leaving them too busy and too exhausted to give their children the same attention as their wealthier peers. The difference is so drastic that children raised in poverty have brain activity that looks like it’s been damaged by a stroke. Study after study show that these early scars last long into adulthood, affecting everything from job prospects to marital happiness.

It would be cruel and illogical to argue that these children are responsible for their lot in life, but every time I write about income inequality, that’s exactly what I hear. “I strongly disagree with your statement that more people ‘deserve’ the opportunity to succeed,” one reader told me recently. “Success is in everyone’s face. One has to reach out and grab it.” But clearly not everyone is staring success in the face after childhood. In fact, many children are raised not to reach out and grab it.

Psychologists have spent decades studying the different attitudes that people develop by living in different social classes. According to a recent article in the Annual Review of Psychology, they’ve come to some striking conclusions.

First, higher-income parents encourage their children to follow their dreams. They encourage critical thinking and support expression of likes, dislikes, feelings, and thoughts — and then give them opportunities to pursue those interests. Lower-income parents tend to emphasize toughness and pride in the face of adversity. They emphasize rules that must not be broken — and then let the children figure out the rest on their own.

From there, the children go to school, where higher-income children are given opportunities to work independently, think creatively, and ask questions. Their parents take an active role, challenging practices that they disagree with. Their teachers treat them like adults and reward students who speak up and take initiative. Lower-income children, on the other hand, usually find themselves in a more regimented environment. They walk through metal detectors and aren’t trusted with basic classroom equipment. Their parents want to be involved, but they don’t assert themselves. Their teachers demand respect and reward students who show deference.

By the time they enter the workforce, it isn’t hard to see how these two groups have been ingrained with two different attitudes toward success. The higher-income children have learned leadership skills like taking initiative, treating authorities as equals, and thinking outside-the-box, while their lower-income peers have learned to keep their heads down and do only what they’re told.

For those Americans who have been materially successful, it may seem like everyone else simply chose not to follow the same path, but the reality is that most Americans don’t know how to find that path. And in the greatest tragedy of all, for many Americans in today’s economy, the path may not even exist as long as they live.

Sadly, as I have explained, most of us do not have access to this series of connections, influence, or circumstances to allow us to reach our financial potential and independence. However, I do think it is a bit disrepectful of you to think that all of us are failures and to act self-righteously about our life choices and the circumstances that have settled us to our current socio-economic terms. I kindly suggest you to drop this attitude, because I find it very insulting and I am sure the SA-MP community does too.

If you have any concerns, I warmly invite you to pick a book about basic economic concepts or articles in the Internet where you will find the answers you are looking for.

My best regards and wishes for you, Mr. Tony,
Thank you so much for your effort, i haven't read it all because using my phone in a dark room it could hurt my eyes reading, I'll read it all.
Let's move on: I'm in the second year in collegue and i study Economy and Laws, I do have knowledge on how the economy works from Micro and Macro economic level, and the right and rules we know up until now, But, I disagree on a level were certain type of laws are not followed by those who made them, short exemple; i got banned for giving my opinion on a game in a place, the owner fired me, now you see let's reverse this: what if the expreced their opinion and describe how they love and like that game, will they be banned, of course NOT! And this is what we suffer from no equality on Rights...because if everyone starts creating his own law that would be better...this earth is for sometjing called the Humanity some create law on the weak and poor and don't follow them themselfs...Anyway this was just an explinarion to does who think im out of my mind...
Anyhow let's get back to it, I know that most of won't be rich but that's just a theory ! The fact if money could make you buy many things, why you force your self to follow a law that was never made by nature and force yourself and work and lose your health for that need...why not produce money and use it instead...why people follow certain rules that aren't followed by their makers ? WTF this doesn't make any sence...Anyway let's say if an African ( like me ) was the first one to create ******** will he become rich ? Huh ?
NO!, He will be raped and stolen from the highest bitter countries...And same goes fir all of you and must of you! You'ee not given all your rights as Human being...and please im really tired of reading comments of teenagers and kids, if you have an opinion come here and experess it i respect you! And you idea!

@Special Thanks to Admentis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Tony
Посмотреть сообщение
Thank you so much for your effort, i haven't read it all because using my phone in a dark room it could hurt my eyes reading, I'll read it all.
Let's move on: I'm in the second year in collegue and i study Economy and Laws, I do have knowledge on how the economy works from Micro and Macro economic level, and the right and rules we know up until now, But, I disagree on a level were certain type of laws are not followed by those who made them, short exemple; i got banned for giving my opinion on a game in a place, the owner fired me, now you see let's reverse this: what if the expreced their opinion and describe how they love and like that game, will they be banned, of course NOT! And this is what we suffer from no equality on Rights...because if everyone starts creating his own law that would be better...this earth is for sometjing called the Humanity some create law on the weak and poor and don't follow them themselfs...Anyway this was just an explinarion to does who think im out of my mind...
Anyhow let's get back to it, I know that most of won't be rich but that's just a theory ! The fact if money could make you buy many things, why you force your self to follow a law that was never made by nature and force yourself and work and lose your health for that need...why not produce money and use it instead...why people follow certain rules that aren't followed by their makers ? WTF this doesn't make any sence...Anyway let's say if an African ( like me ) was the first one to create ******** will he become rich ? Huh ?
NO!, He will be raped and stolen from the highest bitter countries...And same goes fir all of you and must of you! You'ee not given all your rights as Human being...and please im really tired of reading comments of teenagers and kids, if you have an opinion come here and experess it i respect you! And you idea!

@Special Thanks to Admentis.
So you basically created another thread, not for the discussion of it. But to continue the discussion of your ban?

I'm not going to write that much here because I only have one usable hand right now, and you don't listen to any advice or whatever anyone tells you. But for the first time in your life, take my advice into consideration.

Look back at what you said (example: I will hurt myself or smoke if my game character does it). It's not your opinion, it's not a normal thing to do, it's an obsession/addiction that needs treatment. In a honest perspective, I would have banned you as well. A lot of others would also do the same from the looks of it. This is something people don't want/need to hear. And for you to go on and on, isn't okay.

We have nothing to do with your ban, please stop bringing it up over and over - we can't do anything further for you anyway. If you can't accept your ban, then that's your problem and you should deal with them if you want to be unbanned (even after they denied the request I created). Now please, stop bringing up your ban.

--------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Anyway let's say if an African ( like me ) was the first one to create ******** will he become rich ? Huh ?
NO!, He will be raped and stolen from the highest bitter countries...And same goes fir all of you and must of you! You'ee not given all your rights as Human being...

I don't know what you are trying to prove. But are you speaking by experience or seen this happen before (reality)? If you have no evidence of past occurrences, you're full of shit.

CNN has a section on their network called African Voices, just for you guys. Why is there no Indian Voices? Because following your logic, there should. But there isn't one, and to your point of view this should be unfair. But as it benefits yourself, you might not care.

First learn what a law is: Law is a system of rules that are enforced through social institutions to govern behavior.

Nature has no rules and laws, you can't create your own laws if you're just a citizen, one person with the power, can't neither. They need to be approved and thought trough.

If you don't like the laws of your country, consider moving to another country, like Mexico - you don't pay taxes and get some free stuff.

Life isn't easy and it's full of obstacles, if you stop complaining that life isn't fair for the different class divisions, stop complaining about your ban that will never be lifted, stop acting like a kid by dressing up like a fool and hurting yourself (electrocuting, burning yourself) if something happens to your favorite virtual character, and try to do something that might work out, you might become a millionaire yourself. Now what to do next, is up to you.

Wow, so much said above. I'm my honest opinion; not everyone will become a millionaire; if that is the case then I'm pretty sure they will add another large income category. With Mark Zuckerburg, he expanded his talent, he grouped with the right people at the time, he became influential and so his brand grew and as a brand grows it's important to keep doing what you love.

However, if you are really serious you can make some big bucks in different countries and be successful in your own little way. It's like this; I do track and Field and I track countless hours/days/weeks and ultimately years; however I am not the best in the country (Jamaica) If I switch to a different country and continue I can be top in that country and that alone for me is a WIN for I Jamaica I wouldn't be making a dime, but in another country you might never know. Opportunities are everywhere, it's just choosing whats right for your future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
So you basically created another thread, not for the discussion of it. But to continue the discussion of your ban?

I'm not going to write that much here because I only have one usable hand right now, and you don't listen to any advice or whatever anyone tells you. But for the first time in your life, take my advice into consideration.

Look back at what you said (example: I will hurt myself or smoke if my game character does it). It's not your opinion, it's not a normal thing to do, it's an obsession/addiction that needs treatment. In a honest perspective, I would have banned you as well. A lot of others would also do the same from the looks of it. This is something people don't want/need to hear. And for you to go on and on, isn't okay.

We have nothing to do with your ban, please stop bringing it up over and over - we can't do anything further for you anyway. If you can't accept your ban, then that's your problem and you should deal with them if you want to be unbanned (even after they denied the request I created). Now please, stop bringing up your ban.

I don't know what you are trying to prove. But are you speaking by experience or seen this happen before (reality)? If you have no evidence of past occurrences, you're full of shit.

CNN has a section on their network called African Voices, just for you guys. Why is there no Indian Voices? Because following your logic, there should. But there isn't one, and to your point of view this should be unfair. But as it benefits yourself, you might not care.

First learn what a law is: Law is a system of rules that are enforced through social institutions to govern behavior.

Nature has no rules and laws, you can't create your own laws if you're just a citizen, one person with the power, can't neither. They need to be approved and thought trough.

If you don't like the laws of your country, consider moving to another country, like Mexico - you don't pay taxes and get some free stuff.

Life isn't easy and it's full of obstacles, if you stop complaining that life isn't fair for the different class divisions, stop complaining about your ban that will never be lifted, stop acting like a kid by dressing up like a fool and hurting yourself (electrocuting, burning yourself) if something happens to your favorite virtual character, and try to do something that might work out, you might become a millionaire yourself. Now what to do next, is up to you.
Well i hope this is the last time im gonna bring this up, but these guys fired me away for my own good, so i won't do anything bad to my self...according to their moderators .because when i ask questions such as this (( Look consider me coming from Jupiter, okey ? Consider me im the dumbest person on earth and that i want to understand ))
Gta Sa: What really happened between Cj and his brother Brain ? Who's CJ's father ? What is the Canon way to play Gta Sa and the Canon Behavor of CJ ? Look at this im a very very addicted person to GTA i played all the games in PS1 PS2 PS2 and DLCs even Chinatown i played it and ended it...the only one i haven't is GTA Advance...Look Trevor in GTA V is the crazy one so anythibg is expect from him...you can't go with Micheal and start swiming in Beach infront of people with a suit or nude...you see that guy has something called self respect...according to his personalityn..you could get to a conclusion what can he do in the first if not a mistake happen in his bring or a story that would change the whole story...i personaly read on wikia the background of characters before i impersonate them and be them so i can perform a much better...but to achieve that sometimes you will have to get of and create an atmospher of pain mot only physical pain but even emotional...okey let me explain more...in some stories alot of people cried ? Right...the get chills their skin change and all...people sometimes hate the enemy why because all of this is Emotional Pain...i created something more and more greate which is the physical pain...you will suffer to be your character to feel him much more and eat and taste what he eats of course...i know its a game, its game...but believe me going from your life into a new one and face new enemies no challenges is something more better..and thats not easy eating rough meat not sleeping for nights because the character does...buning / electrocuting / eating...well some consider that inappropriete...not only that i reward my self if the same happen to the character...well honestly i was once laughted at because i ask a question they considered to be an healthy and that the one who think like this is ill..well i respect their opinion because thats my principal in humanity...there was a part were the hero a soldier he have sex with another woman which she a spy...and at that specific part..i went there asked: I need to know if Eva ( The woman he had sex with ) if she a virgin or not, so i can make a fake vagina and i should if that fake vagina should be Virgin meaning tight or should be Floopy...i asked it and everyone out there started laughing at me, like if i was a Joke...they didn't even bother to answer all they did was laugh and make joke of me...because i share the same love ats them...now you could go their and ask for their version of the story, they'll tell it did happen...
But saying that if it was up to you, you will ban me...well that's sad because if i was you i wouldn't because your human your not fooling troling around, you have an Idiology and it should be respected...and thats it for now i hope this will be the last time i will bring this on, because yesterday i swore to God not to reply to your topic because it turned out it was made for joke, to make a Clown, and Yes despite this and that i respect and thank you again for giving me help, and wish to give you something in return if you ever needed me...and thanks for reading.
------------------------------
Well, poor or rich it doesn't matter what matter is that must of us should live a life of dugnity and self respect far from outside controle, i want you to think freely and be rich for your self...work gor your dream...make it become real...
Anyhow, why haven't you guys made a Successful Site like his...why do we work for his luxury life by wasting our time in his life...The men of the world should study and learn! As an individual i want you to become like him and create something...to these who says he was talented Im saying NO, he stole the Idea and he brought Emgineers and made them work for his goals...you wanna know from my view why i xan't make it: Because my dather is not Jewish origins, bwcause im not American natural born because i didn't study in Havards, because i don't follow the gangsters of Illuminati or what ever group that controle the Human bring...i want people to OPEN their eyes...and see the reality there is nothing in the world that should or could stop your Freedom of speech of feeling of thinking of describing of acting of anything what so ever.. this is why im considered to be a an Idiot because i think i sre each Single Person who has heart as a Person that thinks and has something to produce to this universe....sorry if i wrote so much, this made me rage a little bit i apologize..

Stop comparing yourself to that guy, you live in the wilderness of Africa, so enjoy your life. Zuckerburg would kill to have your carefree life in the african jungles, instead of the corporate babble he's stuck in. Money isn't everything and can't buy happiness or satisfaction and stop posting such moronic threads.

Well, my heart is rich enough so I don't give a......

If they offered money for reading useless topics by Mr. Tony i'd be well on my way to being rich.

I'm nearly rich, Just one Step away. All i need is money now.

Oh, and you really need to get a life.

Stop increasing post count so you can become admin or beta tester.
Work your ass off,if you wanna become a billionaire,stop asking why others have succeed ,ask how.

Just, wake up at the morning, drink a coffee, take a shower, wear your clothes, go to your college, job or whatever you do, meet girls, date, go back to your house, take your clothes off and sleep.
^
best life routine.
You don't have to think about being rich, if everyone is rich you wouldn't be able to eat because farmers and workers won't do their job. (they got the money already, why would they do the boring farming stuff?)