JOB Help

G'day to you all. I woild like to ask help on how I can make a job with the ff. features:

1. You have to call a specific number to do the job
2. There is no specific place where the player can /join the job. He can only call to do the job.
3. It's like the job in Next Generation Roleplay wherein a number is needed to do the overseas run.

If you need something from the script, please reply to this post a and tell me what you need. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by NealPeteros
Посмотреть сообщение
G'day to you all. I woild like to ask help on how I can make a job with the ff. features:

1. You have to call a specific number to do the job
2. There is no specific place where the player can /join the job. He can only call to do the job.
3. It's like the job in Next Generation Roleplay wherein a number is needed to do the overseas run.

If you need something from the script, please reply to this post a and tell me what you need. Thanks
make a boolean that holds if the player is doing the job or not.

on the /call command, check if the number given as parameter is equal to the number of the job.
i.e: if(numberGiven == 522443) { do something }

then you check if the player is already in the job, using the boolean.
if not, set the boolean to true and do the job setting. if yes, send error message.

then you script the job like any other job.

I don't really understand. Please simplify it, if it's fine. It would be much better if someone would create it even just the /call part. I'll do the job.

He meant.
pawn Код:
CMD:call(playerid, params[])
{

new number;
if(sscanf(params, "d", number)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "USAGE: /call [number]");

if(number == 1234)
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Please wait while calling the job manager...");
return 1;
}

return 1;
}

That makes me chuckle a bit, I'm sorry...says you need help but then in the same breath you ask someone to just script it for you...

'yutaruta' has basically posted the logic of it for you. Why not at least actually try and script it, instead of just saying someone else to script it..

Yeah, sorry. I figured it out myself. Thanks anyways